Data Governance Systems Integrator
Fairfax County, VA
Business Group Highlights
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
The individual selected for this position will support the customer's Chief Architect Office - Senior Data Officer, which is responsible for supporting the implementation of the Data Governance. The Senior Data Officer seeks a responsive, resourceful, and efficient individual to provide governance and Secretariat skills for the Working Groups/Councils.
Specifically, we are looking for someone with strong communication, interpersonal, and tracking and monitoring tracking skills.
The systems integrator is responsible for assisting the Senior Data Officer in documenting, tracking, and scheduling agenda items for the governance meetings, and creating and publishing the meeting minutes and action items. Additionally, the position will be responsible for consistent and timely communications with briefers to ensure their presentation material is available for review by senior leadership prior to the meeting. The systems integrator will take the lead on assigning dates for proposed agenda topics, managing actions, liens, and scheduling for the meetings, as well as, compiling and maintaining correspondence, records, work products (e.g., reports), website/SharePoint sites, processes, and policies. This position regularly interfaces with directorate level leadership and reports to the Senior Data Officer. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop the program strategy and implementation plan to ensure systems are in compliance with and meet regulation data handling exception handling requirements.
- Review systems which hold exception handling data and PII information for compliance with PII handling requirements
- Extensive knowledge of Age-off processes, destruction requirements, regulations on data handling and PII.
- Experience in the executive level with the ability to coordinate, communicate and develop polished policies for dissemination
- Experience in developing and refining the concept of operations (CONOPS) documentation
- Analyze, verify, and maintain system, process, and business requirements
- Write and manage system and program documentation
- Contractual SOW review
- Independent Infrastructure/ System Architecture review
- Support the governance boards
- Track, manage and schedule proposed topics
- Create agendas and post to SharePoint/website
- Attend all meetings, arriving 30 minutes early to set up VTC and prepare presentations
- Scribe meeting notes and capture actions and approvals
- Update the Meeting attendee tracking
- Prepare meeting minutes, send for review and upon approval post to SharePoint
- Recommend updates and improvements to governance SharePoint/website pages
Qualifications - Required:
Broad understanding of customer's governance and board/council management
Exceptional corporate communication expertise with desired experience writing to both broad project level and executive audiences
Extensive knowledge of Age-off processes, destruction requirements, AR2-1 and PPD28
Demonstrated experience to interact with customers, external stakeholders and program managers in a highly matrixed environment. Experience engaging with internal and external stakeholders.
Possess a working knowledge of available computer software package like Microsoft Office and SharePoint, and any other technology tools that ensures efficient work processes
Self-starter and team player
Strong interpersonal and empathy skills
Bachelor's degree (or 5/+ equivalent experience) in a relevant field
Minimum of 8 years' experience, plus 5 year supporting customer
TS/SCI with poly clearance required
Qualifications - Desired:
Experience with Data Office within customer organization
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)