Deputy Project Manager Team Lead (tech)
Fairfax County, VA
Business Group Highlights
Civilian, State and Local
Perspectas Civilian, State and Local segment partners with the U.S. Federal Civilian State and Local governments to provide infrastructure services, business solutions, and digital transformation services that help them achieve policy objectives and integrate citizen-centric services.
- Act as an advisor to the customer on strategic cyber security program matters as needed. The DPM provides thought leadership to enable program objectives
- Hold monthly program review meetings/deliver monthly status reports on budget, deliverables, staffing, and risks.
- Managing and prioritizing all program deliverables
- Managing a top-notch security engineering/security operations staff
- Assisting in the creation, implementation and maintenance of a long-term strategic plan for identifying and implementing solutions that serve both end users and security requirements
- Organizing services pertaining to the contract
- Fulfilling staffing plans recruiting, hiring and training personnel
- Providing strategic guidance to multiple teams
- Formulating, organizing, and monitoring interconnected projects
- Conducting Performance Evaluation and Change Management
- Preparing and presenting reports to the Government
- Fulfilling the task management deliverables in the SOW, coordinating with other task leads to ensure completion
- Communicating risk and mitigation
- Conducting/attending meetings and coordinating staff
- Developing and implementing the Program Management Plan
- Preparing and documenting risks in accordance with the Risk Management process, and maintaining the Risk Registry
BS 5-7 Years, MS 3-5, PhD 0-2
- Program Management Professional Certification
- Cyber/IT Related Certifications: CISSP, CISM
- DHS EOD or Suitability
- Bachelors degree and/or 10+ years of experience in Cybersecurity Assessment and Authorization or related field and experience
- Analytical and technical skills in computer network defense operations
- Knowledge of Government security requirements, processes and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to use MS Office Suite to include Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Superior communication skills, both written and oral.
A U.S. Government TS/SCI security clearance must be a U.S. Citizen
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)