Business Group Highlights
Civilian, State and Local
Perspectas Civilian, State and Local segment partners with the U.S. Federal Civilian State and Local governments to provide infrastructure services, business solutions, and digital transformation services that help them achieve policy objectives and integrate citizen-centric services.
We at Perspecta are currently seeking a Development Manager - Public Trust
Leads Applications Development Team to provide full development lifecycle efforts to satisfy new application development as well as existing CMS application maintenance. Some maintenance releases will be complex and take a significant development effort to accomplish. Because most of the development efforts have not yet been defined, the standard will be to accomplish a specified number of CMS application maintenance release units. Development management objectives include:
- Plan and execute full development efforts that convert to five to six CMS application maintenance release units annually
- Execute application development and application maintenance releases following an approved project plan
- Maintain and update relevant, accurate system documentation for supported CMS application
- Successfully plan and execute full development efforts that convert to five to six CMS application maintenance release units annually.
- Maintain and update relevant and accurate system documentation and training documentation for supported CMS applications.
- Plan and execute new application development and application maintenance project plans
- Effective communication with the government stakeholders including but not limited to project plans, risks and milestones
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelors Degree
10 years relevant experience
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)