Front Office Systems Integrator Support
Fairfax County, VA
Business Group Highlights
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
Responsible for translating the clients business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for very large complex IT solutions and integrating architecture. Acts as an advocate for the client as the ultimate authority on the architecture designed to address client business problems. Plans, implements, tests, documents, and maintains enterprise-wide solutions to total system or subsystems using internally created and/or off the shelf products. Analyzes and identifies all or part of a company's existing or new peripheral, network, and telecommunications systems requirements, taking into consideration the special technology needs. Establishes functional and technical specifications and standards, solves hardware/software interface problems, defines input/output parameters, and ensures integration of the entire system or subsystem. Provides direction for design activities. Often project-based, sometimes working at customer sites.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to assist in preparation of system development plans and reports; writing technical system documentation
- Ability to design and/or modify comprehensive briefing packages on projects with data and information that will resonate with senior leadership
- Aiding in meeting facilitation and information sessions
- Ability to assist in the identification and tracking of action items, tracking and monitoring of on-going projects and initiatives, coordination of project schedule and capturing meeting minutes
- Assisting the Sponsor in assessing, documenting, and tracking program requirements and follow-on technical exchange meetings (TEMs)
- Translate technical information into clear, readable documents and presentations to be used by technical and non-technical personnel.
- Compose and maintaining correspondence documentation such as operating procedures,
- Assist in identification and definition of process efficiencies
- Ability to work independently and amongst a team with minimal supervision to address roadblocks and deliver results in a timely manner or provide the most relevant course of action
- Local travel to customers to discuss initiatives, projects, etc.
- Requires 8 years with BS/BA or 3 to 5 years with MS/MA or 0 to 2 years with PhD.
- TS/SCI with poly clearance required
- Demonstrated experience in providing Front Office integration support
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work independently; self-starter
- Demonstrated senior-level experience engaging and collaborating with external partners on emerging technologies and solutions responsive to Sponsor's requirements.
- Demonstrated senior-level experience in presentation and briefing development.
- Demonstrated senior-level interpersonal effectiveness, political savviness, and communication skills to interact with all levels of the workforce and write and present program artifacts that are appropriately tailored to meet the information needs of the audience.
- Demonstrated senior-level experience in stakeholder engagement and program governance.
- Demonstrated senior-level experience organizing and managing projects in accordance with Sponsors project management framework.
- Demonstrated experience with privileged program, resource, and personnel information.
Requires 8 years with BS/BA or 3 to 5 years with MS/MA or 0 to 2 years with PhD.
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)