GEOAxIS Systems Integrator
St. Louis, MO
Business Group Highlights
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
The Content Systems Integrator (CSI) delivers full life-cycle systems integration and engineering services to meet the missions of its customers. CSI technical services modernize mission systems and segments to provide enhanced information technology capabilities to users worldwide. The CSI GX project provides engineering to integrate advanced Identity Access Management (IdAM) services into operations.
The GX Project has a need for a junior Systems Integrator to assist the government in managing feature prioritization, development, and deployment for IdAM Fine-Grained Access Control (FGAC) capabilities as an enterprise service. Reporting to the GX Project Lead, the GX Integrator will assist in ensuring contractor development activities meet IdAM mission objectives.
- Perform backlog grooming and prioritization for IdAM agile development activities, serving as a liaison between the government and the development contractor
- Assist in technical systems analysis of alternatives (AoA) and provide recommendations on enterprise services implementation and operations
- Participate or lead in the development of key technical products, such as capability roadmaps, CONOPS documents, and white papers
- Assist in Transition Planning, documenting current performance and function and mapping current performance to future solutions while optimizing transition schedules
- Apply efficient solutions engineering and Agile SE&I processes, leveraging tailoring, innovative approaches and cost-saving measures
- Participate in or lead the identification, tracking, and mitigation of system risks and issues with coordination of enterprise stakeholders
- Identify project key decision points and contribute to Go/No-Go recommendations
- Produce weekly activity reports for use by government customers and the program
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Bachelors degree in CS / Math / Science / Engineering or related technical experience
- 6+ years of systems engineering, systems integration, or systems development experience
- 1+ years of related experience with NSG programs, systems, segments, or services
- Ability to develop and present effective technical presentations to senior management and to technical/non-technical audiences; must possess strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with Systems Engineering & Integration support to agile development methodologies and practice (User Story Generation, Sprint/Scrum Development, Development Back-log management, Test-Driven Development)
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to explain technical issues clearly/accurately to technical/non-technical audiences
- Self-starter and able to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Masters degree in CS / Math / Science / Engineering or related technical experience
- Experience with IdAM, FGAC, and PKI services
- Experience with NSG production management, workflow, analysis, and storage applications
- Cloud technology experience
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)