HUMINT Targeting Officer
Business Group Highlights
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the government space? This is an opportunity to build your experience with using the latest tools, trends, and techniques on collection operations issues supporting the mission of our Intelligence Community Customer. Let us help you in building your career while you provide mission critical support to the warfighter.
Develops multi-intelligence products supporting HUMINT collection operations. Provides analysis and research for industry, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability. Prepares network development and target packages and assessments of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified/unclassified and open source information. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations.
HUMINT Targeting Officer
- Provide timely and accurate support to HUMINT targeting support within the Department of Defense (DoD) to meet service-level needs and collection requirements.
- Conduct multi-source intelligence research and create cables, HQ or field responses, network diagrams and asset validation products.
- Experience with SIGINT tools, network development tools, and Open Source Research to develop targeting plans and products supporting defined collection priorities and to identify measures of effectiveness.
- Provide detailed input to asset validation panels to determine current and future viability of sources.
- Coordinate with other operations support staff intra- and inter-community to align analytic requirements with available targeting capabilities.
- Maintain awareness of collection operations, policy developments, and information priorities relevant to functional area.
- Deconflict on multi-discipline collection problems and seek opportunities to leverage and integrate HUMINT capabilities to support multi-discipline collection efforts.
- Represent defense HUMINT in agency, defense and national forums.
- Produce and Brief products at meetings, workshops, or other community venues for the purposes of intelligence sharing and best practices.
- Edit products, if requested, according to agency policy.
- Current TS/SCI with ability to pass a polygraph.
- Ideal candidate will possess an active TS/SCI with polygraph.
- Minimum eleven (11) years total experience with at least (3) years of targeting experience and three (3) years of HUMINT experience.
- Bachelors degree in Intelligence, Criminal Justice, Political Science, Law Enforcement or other related topics is highly desired.
- Experience in tagging data and building networks.
Possess the ability to:
Effectively communicate verbally and in writing in English
- Clearly and concisely express multifaceted concepts
Develop ideas in a logical sequence leading to a validated conclusion.
Have working knowledge and experience with the basic personal computer, Windows Operating System, and Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
_When you join Perspecta, you can expect a culture that focuses on supporting our employees, opportunities that provide stability while offering variety. You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our online learning portal. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing another degree or certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success. We will also take care of you financially, by providing a benefits package that is un-matched and puts money back into your paycheck. Let us pay a significant portion of your medical, dental, vision premiums, extra PTO days, and a monetary bonus once a year!_hD.
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)