ICAM TIM/TAM Engineer
Fairfax County, VA
Business Group Highlights
Civilian, State and Local
Perspectas Civilian, State and Local segment partners with the U.S. Federal Civilian State and Local governments to provide infrastructure services, business solutions, and digital transformation services that help them achieve policy objectives and integrate citizen-centric services.
Perspecta is providing engineering, management, and operational support services to the U.S. Customs and Border Protection on a Data Center Support Services (DCSS) contract supporting the (CBP) Enterprise Data Management & Engineering (EDME) Division. EDME provides innovative Information Technology (IT) services and solutions. Vencore performs technical support services for CBP in the following principle technical areas Business Continuity Planning, Middleware Infrastructure Support, Windows Support Group, and Common Enterprise Technology Integration.
We are seeking anICAM Tivoli Identity Management & Access Management (TIM/TAM) Engineer.
Responsibilities shall include:
- Supporting administration and operations for IBM TIM/TAM products
- Upgrade, configure, tune, troubleshoot, diagnose, and support the existing Tivoli interfaces, while providing the same level of support for new environments.
- Perform deployments of COTS configuration changes, COTS data, and custom Java applications.
- Develop deployment and verification scripts.
- Collaborate with the security, design, and development teams to improve and automate deployment processes, post-deployment verification processes, and high availability/failover capabilities
- Work with the DBA and performance engineering teams to test backup and restore capabilities and to test performance capabilities.
- Creating and managing LDAP, database, local-store, Join View, and custom adapters
- Providing knowledge transfer and hands-on training to other team members
- 3-10 years of experience and a B.S. degree. Bachelor of Science (BS) can be substituted with an additional 4 years of related experience, Bachelor's Degree in a Business Management or IT related discipline is preferred.
- Experience with WebSphere application services, TDI (Tivoli Directory integrator), Linux/Unix/AIX, Bash scripting, and AD (active directory), Tivoli Access Manager and Tivoli Identity Manager
- Working knowledge of identity and access management fundamentals
- Willingness to support rotational on-call (after hours) with other staff members
- Experience with SQL, DB2, Oracle, Rational, Tivoli TAM/TIM, Unix/AIX, System Administration, or similar
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication
- US Citizenship and eligibility for DHS Public Trust Security Clearance.
- Current CPB-issued Background Investigation (BI) is preferred
- Experience with the design and implementation of Java solutions and technical familiarity in the following areas is a plus:
- Relational databases / NoSQL
- JAVA Enterprise Edition
- Java Server Faces (JSF), Java Persistence API (JPA) and Hibernate
- Spring Framework
- Oracle 11.2.x
- WebLogic Server 12.x
- Automation tools (Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible)
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)