Fairfax County, VA
Business Group Highlights
The Defense group supports the Department of Defense (DoD) mission to keep our homeland and its citizens safe. We provide solutions to improve the Nation's defense by providing software, systems engineering, IT, training and logistics and fleet management solutions.
Develop a training information system for a DOD client. Training system will provide a common operational picture of the training environment in 5 integrated capability areas: Training Development, Training Management, Training Enterprise Scheduling, Learning Content Management, and Training Resource Management. These capabilities will enable the DOD client in planning and preparing for operational, institutional and self-development training.
- The IDAM Engineer is responsible for the integration and hands-on implementation of new capabilities and managing existing capabilities for federal agencies in support of the project. The Engineer will work closely with vendors, architects, engineers and integrators to assess customer requirements and to design and extend capabilities offered by specialized customer solutions using best practice recommendations.
- Responsible for providing thought leadership and subject matter expertise in Identity and Access Management (IAM) across projects
- Understand organizational business requirements to produce IAM solutions that meet current and future business needs.
- Develop Identity & Access Management Strategies to include roadmap planning and design. (leveraging as needed: Role-based Access Control (RBAC), Federation, Single Sign-on, Multi-factor Authentication, Segregation of Duties, and Reporting & Compliance)
Implement SAML assertions that authenticates the users identity to protect business to business and business to consumer transactions
Secret clearance or ability to hold a Secret clearance.
BS 5-7 Years, MS 3-5
1-3 years of experience with Identity and Access Management solutions
- Experience integrating and Migrating IAM solutions with Active Directory, LDAP directories, databases, and web applications.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server or other relational databases, relational data models, developing SQL queries and stored procedures
- Experience with web services to include RESTful and SOAP APIs
- Cloud solutions experience to include Amazon Web Services (AWS), VMware Cloud, Microsoft Azure, etc.
Have an established record securing various manufactures' solutions such as Window and Linux to an enterprise level
Solid understanding of RBAC, hardening of an OS and required Agency documentation
Demonstrated experience working and interacting with other engineering groups to define, document, analyze, perform and interpret tests for products, systems or components.
Demonstrated ability to apply critical thinking and use investigative mindset to comprehensively conduct technical Cl review/evaluation/assessment of technology solutions
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)