Business Group Highlights
Civilian, State and Local
Perspectas Civilian, State and Local segment partners with the U.S. Federal Civilian State and Local governments to provide infrastructure services, business solutions, and digital transformation services that help them achieve policy objectives and integrate citizen-centric services.
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nations most important work. Were a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselvesto respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many waysnot only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta has an immediate need in our US Public Sector group for anIncident Manager.
- Monitor and enforce compliance of Incident Management Policy Proper Tier 1 Service Desk creation (required fields completed, proper category-type-item, verbiage, etc.) escalation, content and resolution of incident tickets. Monitor and advise Tier 2 and Tier 3 Teams in proper Incident Management.
- Monitor and enforce compliance of Request Management Tickets.
- Monitor and clean-up orphaned tickets or duplicate tickets.
- Monitor and facilitate timely resolution of tickets assigned to all Tiers.
- Daily monitoring of volume in Service Desk and Support Tier Queues to ensue tickets are being handled in a timely manner.
- Create Daily Incident, Request, and Change Ticket Reports for management.
- Monitor authorized maintenance activities to determine possible impacts to operations.
- Ensure Incident and Request Management ticketing is flowing correctly within Remedy and assist in this process as we move to ServiceNow.
- Conduct trend analysis on tickets to support metrics reporting to the customer such as trends on incident types, customer types, key problem areas, depts, hardware, software, applications, databases, etc.
- Responsible for Service Desk SLA Reporting on a Daily, Weekly and Monthly basis.
- Oversee Scheduled Outages, Unscheduled Outages, Advisories and Releases with Notice Coordinators.
- Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
- Must posess Secret Clearance
- Experience supporting a busy Service Desk and cross-functional environment in an Incident Manager role for at least 4 years.
- Very good understanding and awareness of the ITIL processes, especially Incident and Problem Management process and procedures.
- Solid IT background and an understanding of hardware, software and applications.
- Experience in using Service Desk CRM tools such as Remedy and ServiceNow for Root Cause and Trend Analysis.
- Background n troubleshooting and identifying issues.
- Experience creating reports using tools such as Crystal Reports.
- ITIL v3 Certification
- HDI Support Center Analyst, Team Lead, or Manager Certification
- Incident Manager experience supporting a Service Desk in a fast-paced government environment
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)