Instructor - Knowledge Management
Business Group Highlights
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
The Instructor - Knowledge Management is responsible for delivering learning activities, programs, and compelling course material focused on TALOS developed solutions, tools, applications, and products. You will deliver an integrated training curriculum to a diverse group of trainees and will be responsible for hands-on instruction (including email communications) as well as individual support and encouragement of trainees to ensure success. Youll instruct, in both classroom lectures and laboratory sessions, technical training courses for customers and/or employees in the use of complex solutions, tools, applications, and products. Working with engineering, SMEs, and technical support personnel, youll ensure that course material reflects current product features including engineering documentation, requirements or documentation. You will have experience in training delivery and ability to develop criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities. You will be responsible for upholding the high-expectations, in applying instructional design theories, practice and methods in the delivery of adult learning. You will be responsible for delivery and instruction of course content for both classroom and online delivery. You will work closely with government and contractor professionals throughout the enterprise to deliver TALOS curriculum and courses. You will be responsible for maintaining, and delivering, training solutions in support of the program utilize established processes and other core essentials to deliver the curriculum; Collaborate with DIA stakeholders to define and analyze learning objectives and needed outcomes; Leading course delivery with scenario based or experiential learning activities.
Specific tasks that the Instructor - Knowledge Management will ensure is accomplished in order to produce training, either online or as instructor-led opportunities, includes:
- Formulate lesson plans, training aids, and innovate instructional methods to support growth and development of DIA.
- Delivery and maintain engaging learning activities and compelling course material.
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content
- Work with subject matter experts to identify target audiences training needs
- Set instructional end goals and create content that matches them
- Analyze and apply trends and best practices in learning technologies and instructional design
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc.)
- Devise modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness of the course
- Maintain project documentation and course folders
- Maintain and, update DIAs product library to ensure all material is applicable to current production environment.
- Provide an innovative approach and cost avoidance for course delivery
- A minimum of TS security clearance with SCI eligibility.
- Bachelor's w/ 08-10 yrs. experience, Master's w/ 6-8 yrs. experience, Or related equivalent experience w/o a degree
- Excellent Communications skills and must be detailed oriented.
- Experience with Instructional System Design, course design and delivery
- Ability to present complex technical information to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in developing and actioning Stakeholder feedback into training and learning content.
- Ability to follow security protocols to protect sensitive data
- DIA systems experience e.g., Machine-Assisted Analytic Rapid-Repository System (MARS), Generic Area Limitations Environment (GALE), Functional Intelligence System of Hierarchical Networks (FISHNet), FounDRI, Event Data, Defense Economics Database, Object Based Production (OBP), Activity Based Intelligence (ABI), IC Information Technology Enterprise (ICITE).
- STEM Masters degree (e.g., computer science, management information systems, systems engineering).
- Professional Certification(s).
- Experience using Agile systems implementation methodologies.
- Mission/Business Capability analysis experience determining how a capability should work and how changes in conditions, threat, mission, ROE, operations, technology and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Emphasizes personal and professional growth. Keeps knowledge and skills current.
- Working knowledge of the Systems Approach to Training/Instructional Systems Design (SAT/ISD) methodologies
- Experience developing plans, processes, tools, techniques to collect user community/user training feedback and customer satisfaction (e.g., surveys, questionnaires), analyze/assess results, incorporating into continuous improvement.
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)