ITSM Business Analyst
Business Group Highlights
Civilian, State and Local
Perspectas Civilian, State and Local segment partners with the U.S. Federal Civilian State and Local governments to provide infrastructure services, business solutions, and digital transformation services that help them achieve policy objectives and integrate citizen-centric services.
We at Perspecta are currently seeking an ITSM Business Analyst in Washington DC to support our government customer - Public Trust
The ITSM Business Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Leads business process and workflow analysis and creates documentation
- Performs process design, modeling and implementation
- Performs process performance reporting and metrics analysis
- Performs business process improvement, optimization
- Support ISO 2000 and ITIL processes.
The ITSM Business Analyst will also support the following:
- Provide support to ISO 20000 process owners through modification of Remedy or MyIT configuration as approved by the Remedy Change and Configuration board as well as in response to general inquiries on configuration, data extracts, or standard reports
- Provide user support including application training, updating of existing training materials and preparation of job aids to support users.
- Maintain project management and operations documentation that promotes and demonstrates sound technology management practices, including updated operations manual, knowledge base, user support guides, training materials, job aids, configuration control, minutes, agendas, project schedule, risk log, and other appropriate information that is relevant, pragmatic, and tailored to the size, complexity, and activity.
- Develop migration plan and execute tasks to support migration of Remedy to the cloud or to a successor ITSM suite as requested by the Government
Education and Experience Required:
8 years of related experience
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)