Lead Electronics Engineer
Harford County, MD
Business Group Highlights
The Defense group supports the Department of Defense (DoD) mission to keep our homeland and its citizens safe. We provide solutions to improve the Nation's defense by providing software, systems engineering, IT, training and logistics and fleet management solutions.
- Conduct technical analysis to support customers making informed decisions that optimize performance of complex systems.
- Create, modify, and run simulation tools and models to perform detailed technical analysis.
- Review and interpret system performance specifications to ensure simulations and models are accurately evaluating desired performance.
- Review, evaluate, and interpret analysis results and present them to customers with recommended courses of action.
- Tools, models, and data evaluation are typically performed with combinations of Electronic Warfare Planning Management Tool (EWPMT) Lite (EWPMT-L), Redhawk/Tactical Open Architecture (TOA), MORA and JICD 4.x (AppCyber/AppEW/AppCEMA) connectivity.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Minimum of five years' experience in electromagnetics and Radio Frequency (RF) systems design, development, and testing
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)