Library Services Integrator
Fairfax County, VA
Business Group Highlights
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
The Library Services Integration (LSI) project modernizes NSG data storage access and retrieval services to provide enhanced information technology capabilities to users worldwide. The LSI team has the need for an experienced systems engineer/integrator to lead the evaluation and tracking of new requirements, new data types, the tracking of data migration activities, and the definition of data management services.
The LSI systems engineer/integrator serves as a liaison between the government program office(s) and the development contractor to ensure that the agile-based development efforts deliver mission capabilities and services that meet customer objectives. Reporting to the LSI Project Lead, the systems engineer/integrator is accountable for end-to-end systems engineering and integration, engineering documentation, customer engagement, project management and enterprise coordination.
- Translate customer needs into system requirements
- Capture and maintain requirements, capabilities, and services baseline documents
- Develop Requests for Change (RFCs) as required and leads configuration control board process coordination
- Engage with internal and external organizations to develop and execute a time-phased epochs for migrating systems to the operational baseline
- Generate enterprise test plans, and leads test readiness and execution activities
- Lead the development of key project products, such as CONOPS, requirements documents, and transition plans
- Provide technical planning and orchestration of systems transition to ensure the timely, functionally efficient, and cost effective stand-up of new capabilities
- Lead project efforts in support of readiness events, with focus on protecting NSG baseline system integrity
- Lead or participate in technical exchange meetings (TEMs) to serve as focal points for managing project execution and resolving enterprise issues
- Compile and deliver weekly, monthly, and ad hoc project status and activity reports to include team plans, schedules, accomplishments, and risks/issues.
- TS/SCI Clearance (with a current SSBI favorably adjudicated within the last 5 years)
- Bachelors degree in engineering, or related technical field, or equivalent experience
- 11+ years of systems engineering, integration, or software development experience
- Experience leading agile release train planning and execution (User Story Generation, Sprint/Scrum Development, Development Back-log management)
- Demonstrated ability to develop and present effective technical presentations to senior management; must possess strong written and verbal communications skills
- Technical experience supporting NSG systems, segments, and architectures
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Advanced degree or certification in a technical field
- 2+ years of experience as a systems of systems integrator
- 2+ years of experience in data library services, data ingest systems, data remediation services, and related technologies
- 2+ years technical experience supporting NSG systems, segments, and architectures
- 1+ years of experience in project engineering
- 1+ years of experience with cloud technology engineering
- ITIL Certification
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)