Fairfax County, VA
Business Group Highlights
The Defense group supports the Department of Defense (DoD) mission to keep our homeland and its citizens safe. We provide solutions to improve the Nation's defense by providing software, systems engineering, IT, training and logistics and fleet management solutions.
Develop a training information system for a DOD client. Training system will provide a common operational picture of the training environment in 5 integrated capability areas: Training Development, Training Management, Training Enterprise Scheduling, Learning Content Management, and Training Resource Management. These capabilities will enable the DOD client in planning and preparing for operational, institutional and self-development training.
- Identify and Build API resources that should be securely exposed by the platform versus developing point-to-point interfaces.
- Conduct analysis on the data to be made available by the applications, and work with the Enterprise and Application Architects to construct the integration(s).
- Collect data requirements for projects and provide access to object resources accordingly.
- Work with DBAs to identify problem areas in communication with databases to assure queries running efficiently.
- Support the production platform landscape, to ensure API resources and scheduled applications are available and run in a timely manner.
- Resolve MuleSoft related tickets, and take focused action on related applications, to prevent issue reoccurrence.
- Deliver quality solutions, working closely with QA teams and partners, developing test plans and deeply testing all applications for both functionality and performance.
Secret clearance or ability to hold a Secret clearance.
BS 8-10, MS 6-8, PhD 3-5
Required training complete: MuleSoft.U Development Fundamentals (Mule 4)
- Required certifications: MuleSoft Certified Developer Level 1
- 3+ Years as a MuleSoft Developer
- 5 Years of Java Experience Preferred
- CI/CD Experience
- Experience with SAML 2.0, OAuth 2.0, basic, SSH, certificates, RSA key pair
- Experience with RESTful, Web Services, SFTP, pub sub, MuleSoft out of the box connectors, and database to database integrations
- 7 years of integration experience
- 5 Years of MUnit experience
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)