Richmond County, GA
Business Group Highlights
The Defense group supports the Department of Defense (DoD) mission to keep our homeland and its citizens safe. We provide solutions to improve the Nation's defense by providing software, systems engineering, IT, training and logistics and fleet management solutions.
- Run continuous operations for the CCoC to ensure mission accomplishment.
- Create and update documentation needed for project review processes.
- Review and edit documents for proper use of terminology, grammar, punctuation, and style.
- Ensure content is consistent, clear and concise; validate accuracy of the technical information.
- Draft and review TASKORDS prior to submission.
- Track and respond to TASKORDS. Schedule, coordinate and set up meetings; collect updates.
- Maintain briefing history and attendance of meetings conducted. Collect and maintain meeting notes for Monthly meeting.
- Review Monthly Reports, and any correspondence.
- Coordinate events such as Offsite, luncheons and other events as required.
- Schedule conference room usage throughout CCoE.
- Maintain personnel database for all personnel.
- Maintain Alert Roster. Submit Work Orders to fix issues in buildings.
- Support implementation of policies and procedures.
- Design and enhance processes to support continuous improvement programs.
- Develop and maintain continuity books.
- Close out actions daily, weekly and monthly.
- Attend meetings directly related to duties to gain insight and/or provide subject matter expert (SME) guidance.
- Take legible notes and be able to provide them upon request.
Requires 5 to 8 years with BS/BA or 3 to 5 years with MS/MA or 0 to 2 years with PhD.
Have at least five (5) years of experience in military staff Operations and planning, to include managing day to day current operations, tasks, and functions of Operations and maintaining a Battle Rhythm.
Have extensive experience in process improvement
Possess skills in designing briefings, memorandums, text documents, templates, and other recurring products such as but not limited to Writing SOPs, Memos, EXSUMs, Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs).
Have expert proficiency in Microsoft applications including: Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat Pro
Possess attention to detail and accuracy in work, documents and briefings.
Have knowledge of Information Technology and Cyber Security terms and concepts sufficient to properly assign TASKORDs, Op Orders, FRAGO, CONOPS, etc.
Have a thorough knowledge of military rank structure, doctrine and processes.
Possess excellent communications and interpersonal skills
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)