Fairfax County, VA
Business Group Highlights
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
Portfolio management (PfM) personnel monitor programs and projects across the organization to identify gaps, prioritize investments for capabilities and innovation, and align programs and projects to budget exercises. PfM personnel coordinate across portfolio stakeholders to gather and execute technology needs and ensure solutions are delivered to meet the mission. PfM personnel support the customer by centrally balancing all portfolio strategic goals and objectives, conducting governance and process improvements. Liaise with other components and centers to gather technology needs and highlight needs, gaps, and overlaps to a strategic advisory board. Monitor technology programs, projects, budgets, and investments to identify trends and concepts that can enhance the organizations' decision-making for the overall strategy. PfM personnel deliver status reporting to customer management on an as needed basis.
- Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD
- TS/SCI clearance with TS/SCI with Poly
- Expertise in strategic planning and program and project management
- Expertise in requirements management; including collection, distillation, development, verification and tracking
- Experience with equipment and technology deployments to the field
- Experience in gate reviews, review boards and governance processes to vet technology at various points in the development process
- The ability to maintain a strong, collaborative relationship with counterparts from other working groups and departments
- On site, customer domain experience in a variety of different working groups
- Operational experience with equipment and technology deployments
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Self-starter requiring minimal oversight and direction to execute independent projects
- Ability to work under shifting priorities and deadlines and willing to provide a wide range of support
- A team player who integrates well within the group as well as outside partners, but also has the ability to work independently
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)