Why you should apply for a job with Perspecta:
- FGB’ers working at Perspecta rated their manager’s support at 4.5/5.
Business Group Highlights
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
The individual selected for this position will serve as a Program Manager (PM) and will be responsible for the overall management of activities supporting an IDIQ contract focused on the vetting/analysis of information, the Operation and Maintenance (O&M) of legacy Government applications and databases, and supporting the migration of the legacy environment to a cloud based infrastructure.
The candidate will also support the capture of subsequent Task Orders and will be responsible for the overall execution of the IDIQ and associated task order contacts. The selected individual will ensure that all contractor and subcontractor activities across all Task Orders are completed in a timely, cost effective and efficient manner. He/She will serve as Perspectas Point of Contact (POC) to the Contracting Officer (CO) and the Contracting Officers Technical Representative (COTR) and will be responsible for understanding the Customers needs, prioritizing contractor work activities, ensuring deliverables are in accordance with the contract, and that work activities are in compliance with relevant Government policies or directives.
The selected candidate will manage the individual Task Order PMs, be responsible for the timeliness and quality of all IDIQ work products, maintain an adequate staff of qualified personnel, and provide routine and/or ad-hoc reporting.
Specific technical job responsibilities include:
Managing projects that support diverse disciplines:
- Intelligence Analysis
- Legacy IT Systems O&M
- System engineering support for the migration of legacy applications and databases to a scalable, flexible cloud environment
- Data Science techniques to include Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning to assist in the analysis of large data sets
- Secure automated delivery of software updates via Dev/Sec/Ops deployment approach
- Development and delivery of training material to include performance metrics
- Configuration and code management/repository support
Specific administrative/programmatic job responsibilities include.
- Direct the work of employees assigned to the program from the technical and administrative areas and provides leadership and mentoring to the team.
- Coordinating subordinate employee recruitment, selection and training, performance assessment, work assignments, salary, and recognition/disciplinary actions
- Acting as primary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with the customer to discuss cost, schedule and technical performance
- Managing cost, schedule and technical performance of work scope for multiple projects
- Establishing milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies program problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
- Work seamlessly with the COTR and key customer decision makers to maintain the cost/schedule baseline and generate deliverables.
- Assist new staff members in starting work on new tasks. Coordinate with Security on crossover and orientation, and facilitate employees understanding of Government and corporate policies and standards.
- Participating in the negotiation of contracts, contract changes, sub-contracts and subcontracts changes.
- Coordinating the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of the contract.
- Lead and assist with Business Capture activities across multiple customer sets for both ECPs and new business. This may involve capture management, staffing, resume targeting, writing past performance content, writing technical or management approach content, or working collaboratively with partners to edit or format content they have provided
The following knowledge, skills, and abilities are required for successful performance of the activities associated with this position:
- Intelligence Community experience
- Requires a bachelor degree in a technical field with at least ten plus years experience as a Program Manager
- A minimum of three years of experience managing program(s) with greater than $10M in annual sales
- Strong analysis, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Capture experience
- Demonstrated ability to work and quickly transition across multiple tasks
- Experience managing/working with subcontractors
- Experience managing multiple contract types
- On-site work experience
- Ability to manage multiple high priority projects simultaneously.
- Highly motivated and dedicated to deliver results in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Customer/Mission-centered approach to all interactions required in support of position activities.
- Expert representational, oral, and written communication skills, including the ability to produce clear, logical, and concise products
- Expert skills using MS Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- TS/SCI with Poly required
- PMP certification
- Cloud certifications
- Experience in Intelligence Analysis
- Experience in migration to and O&M of cloud computing environments in the IC
- Data Science experience with AI/ML and large data sets
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Need convincing? Let's review Perspecta's best features:
- FGB’ers working at Perspecta rated their manager’s support at 4.5/5.