Fairfax County, VA
Business Group Highlights
Civilian, State and Local
Perspectas Civilian, State and Local segment partners with the U.S. Federal Civilian State and Local governments to provide infrastructure services, business solutions, and digital transformation services that help them achieve policy objectives and integrate citizen-centric services.
- Responsible for overall success of all tasks being performed under the BPA
- Responsible for Profit, Loss, and Execution of TOs
- Manage multiple TOs/PMs and provide oversight and guidance with optimal and efficient resource management
- Ensure all contract deliverables are provided to the customer per the SOW
- Ensure constant communication with customers to actively mitigate any issues or concerns
- Ensure training and career progression of the workforce and maintain high workforce retention
- Responsible for briefing program financial performance at a minimum, on a monthly basis
- Actively work with subcontractors to ensure timely backfill of personnel as well as directly address any concerns or issues presented by the subcontractors.
- Promote and encourage a one team attitude at all levels internally and externally
- Provide periodic project, program, and operational status updates as required by the government
- Provide on-site project management support and attend in-person government meetings on an ad-hoc basis
- Provide project and operational documents as required by the SOW to include security documents
- Manage and oversee daily, weekly, and monthly workloads and schedule for active tasks with regard to schedule, budget, priority, risk, and quality to ensure quality response to the government TO requests
- Develop, utilize, and maintain process flow diagrams, guidelines and other reference materials to assist in troubleshooting problems and resolving outages quickly
- Provide role-based training solutions
- Provide train-the-trainer solutions
- Create, update, or revise and review Knowledge Management practices, procedures, or documents
- Experience managing Agile software and utilizing UX Design
- Familiarity with DevSecOps
- Experience with Test Driven Development and implement automated TDD process
Bachelor's (or equivalent) with 18+ years of experience or a Master's with 16+ years of experience. At least 6 years progressively responsible management positions.
Experience managing programs of > 50M managing large scale IDIQ program
Experience managing programs with multiple managers and contractors
Experience managing Agile Development Lifecycle programs
Preferred Certification include: PMP, SAFe Agilist, PMI-ACP
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)