Program Outreach Mission Analyst
Fairfax County, VA
Business Group Highlights
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
Job Description: Requires support from an individual with an in-depth knowledge of satellite relevancy to Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community unique missions. This individual will analyze current space technology and evaluate operational effectiveness of navigation, communication and ocean surveillance satellite systems while establishing and coordinating requirements for national space systems. They will conduct analysis and provide advice and information on physical science aspects of satellite support to maritime domain and battle space awareness planning and mission assessment. Collaborate with armed services and agencies on engineering standards, space frequency utilization, modulation techniques, multiplexing schemes, and mission requirements.
Individual should be familiar with translation of maritime domain awareness operational requirements into satellites specifications and conduct performance assessment of legacy, current, and future satellite programs. Support will be provided to system architecting and planning studies, requirements development and verification, and compliance analyses against enterprise level requirements.
- Outreach & program advocate: Develops user engagement strategy and schedule, builds briefings, and staffs external user engagement activities with the program office. Presents briefings to internal and external audiences
- Operational mission performance analysis: Provides analysis of programmatic and user requirements satisfaction issues as required and prepares reports, white papers, and briefings for senior management and external organizations. Mission analysis of satellite architectures to determine coverage and other performance metrics
- System performance analysis: Supports end-to-end performance evaluation activities of the systems, such as identifying performance differences among baseline, enhanced baseline, and alternate architectures. Research and validation of enterprise level requirements as applicable to specific satellite architectures
- Bachelors of Science degree in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, or Space Operations
- 12 to 15 years with BS/BA or 10 to 13 years with MS/MA or 7 to 9 years with Ph.D. of related experience within the Intelligence Community
- TS/SCI with Cl polygraph
- Applicants should be able to convey complex technical and programmatic issues concisely to senior management, and be a flexible and creative problem solver
DESIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Masters of Science degree in Engineering, Science, or related technical field
- Familiarity with SIGINT space systems
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)