Program Planning Analyst IV
Fairfax County, VA
Business Group Highlights
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
**Overall Assignment Description:**
The primary duties of this Office Management/Staff Officer will be to provide File Management/SharePoint support in the areas of database management, file management, data transfer and SharePoint Administration.
Duties shall include:
- Provide file management services required to ensure compliance with the NGA Records Management program; however, due to the nature of the requirements, government personnel within TA will have to provide oversight guidance.
- Provide SharePoint support to TA Organization to ensure Microsoft Identity Manager Distribution and Security Group accounts and permissions are in line with and current so they can be used with SharePoint permissions for SharePoint access and shared directory folder use.
- Provide creation and management of Microsoft Identity Manager Distribution and Security Groups that represent TA. This will include adding, removing, and transferring users as required.
- Provide management and sustainment of the TA Group folder and file structure on all NGA Networks. This will include setting up the permissions such that they integrate with the Microsoft Identity Manager Distribution and Security Groups.
- Acquire and maintain a DTO certification and provide data transfer functions from high to low IT systems, and low to high IT systems as requested.
- Provide and support the ability for CD, DVD, and HD media duplication and distribution, as required in support of the TA mission.
- Perform space/seating management for all TA assigned NCE and NCW workspaces and maintain a TA space plan. Space plan must be coordinated with TA front office staff. Routinely review floor plans, coordinate office moves and obtain appropriate NGA authorization for office construction, equipment or personnel moves; update seating charts and prepare cubicle name signs for incoming personnel.
- Maintain a personnel inventory of all government and contractor employees supporting TA to include assigned workspaces.
- Analyze, propose improvements, and maintain artifacts concerning the TA organizational structure to include developing and updating Organization Charts, maintaining Table of Organization and Acquisition Position List spreadsheets, and ensuring Recall Rosters are up to date.
- Professionally interact with senior-level directors and/or agency heads.
- Demonstrate keen interpersonal and customer service, data gathering, analysis, effective management and organization, competent oral and written skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Plan and lead sub-tasks/projects.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience using Microsoft Office Applications to include Microsoft Identity Manager and SharePoint Administration.
- Experience with continuous service / process improvement.
- Experience providing general or specialized administrative support to Intelligence Community and Department of Defense offices and programs.
- Bachelors Degree or 11 - 14 years experience within a senior business administration executive related field
- Proficiency on government systems (e.g. Defense Travel Systems, NGA Central Electronic Systems (NCERTS), Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel Systems (DCIPS)), NGA Management Execution Tracker System (MET).
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)