Project Engineer IV
Fairfax County, VA
Business Group Highlights
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
The customer is seeking an experienced and motivated individual to perform in the role of Program Planner. In this position, the candidate will support the customer's Front Office and the responsibilities will include a wide range of duties involving initial job planning, scheduling of time, scheduling of materials, coordination of internal and external customers/stakeholders, monitoring of job progress, analysis of changes, and problem solving. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Tracking and monitoring on-going projects and initiatives, develop and maintain records management systems
- Assisting with assembling briefing packages, consolidating reference material and/or developing high level summaries of meetings or actions to be taken using inputs from leadership
- Track action items, follow up with action assignees, and coordinate and draft responses.
- Manage Program Reviews and associated tasks; collect input and update briefing charts
- Researching and preparing background information and/or talking points as needed on meeting attendees and/or topics of interest for
- Serve as meeting organizer and formal record keeper/note taker for forums associated with organization's
- Summarizing lengthy correspondence, highlighting key issues, topics and provide follow ups to ensure proper and timely action is
- Reviewing incoming requests, flag important tasks for action and keep executives aware of highly sensitive requests. This is a high tempo / high volume environment
- Updating and managing the SharePoint site, website, and shared folders on the system, updating postings, announcements, and documentations.
- Coordinating ad hoc projects and other duties as assigned
- Coordinating events for program and scheduling assistance, event planning and preparations (Industry Day, Focus Groups, )
- Excellent communication and writing skills to compose correspondence on behalf of senior executives
- Strong interpersonal, networking, and critical thinking skills (analysis, judgment, information seeking)
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of information from various resources
- Domain experience and knowledge of customer's processes, procedures, and network systems and associated applications
- Proficient with MS Office suite of products
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work independently; self-starter
- A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent years of experience) in liberal arts studies, communications, other associated discipline, or years of relevant experience
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience, three years supporting the customer domain
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)