RF Wireless Engineer Senior Technical Specialist
Fairfax County, VA
Business Group Highlights
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
Perspecta is looking for a Senior-level RF Engineer to provide SETA support to a group-level Technical Director. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting trade studies and assessments of relevant emerging technologies for applicability to Customer needs
- Developing and maintaining strategic technical vision for the group
- Developing and maintaining technical roadmap(s) for the group
- Prioritizing allocated requirements based on technical vision and roadmaps
- Review technical briefings and participate in Engineering Review Boards (ERBs)
- Supporting development PMRs and Design Reviews, as necessary
- TS/SCI with Poly
- 12 to 15 years with BS/BA or 10 to 13 years with MS/MA or 7 to 9 years with Ph.D
- Technical Degree (Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, etc.)
- A minimum of 8 years RF experience
- A minumum of 8 years IC or DoD experience
- A minumum of 5 years experience within software/firmware development environment (preferred)
- Strong background providing SETA support to Customers, involving technical assessments and recommendations
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Proactively identify Customer issues and needs, and immediately pursue resolution
- Strong desire to learn and grow within the Customer's mission space
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)