ROC Command and Control Duty Lead
Business Group Highlights
Navy Marine Corps
The Navy Marine Corps business group provides end-to-end IT solutions to the Department of the Navy including transport, networking, end user hardware and services, cybersecurity and staffing. Using agile engineering and DevOps methods, we produce mission-specific solutions to solve the Fleet's challenges.
Provides Tier I and II technical software, hardware and network problem resolution for clients by performing problem diagnosis and guiding users through step-by-step solutions or may provide expertise to solve first and second tier technical support issues for end-users of the organization's products and services. Uses automated information systems to analyze routine situations. Reviews incoming requests, both computer generated and verbal, sort, code and may prioritize for proper action. Resolves problems or contacts more senior technical support as necessary. Supports users by fulfilling individual requests for information and/or training in the utilization of the various databases available. Conducts technical research for source of information required in support of request for information related to ongoing programs and proposal efforts. Maintains network diagrams and circuit records. Instructs users in the use of PCs and networks. May perform basic PC, PBX, and network software programming. Interacts with other team members, such as network services, software engineering, and/or applications development to restore services and/or identify and correct the core problem.
Duty Lead Job Functions:
- Coordinate responses to outages in the NMCI Enterprise that impact call volume at the Service Desk.
- Proactively monitor all NRFK agents in the Call Mgmt System (CMS) and Impact 360.
- Monitor After Call Work (ACW) times.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for tier 1 and level 2 agents to report suspected network outages.
- Communicate outage information from the NOC.
- Compose and post Urgent Items on the Knowledge Center.
- Record Proactive Statements for incoming calls on the ACD System.
- Update Homeport and ADAEO with outage information and details.
- Distribute Operational Impact Reports to NMCI Management.
- Post notices to agents on the Wallboards.
- Participate with other Duty Leads and Managers in team decisions that support actions to meet KPP Metrics.
Interact with Service Desk Supervisors, Team and Tech Leads.
- Must be a United States citizen
- SECRET clearance (SSBI preferred)
- Experience with Microsoft Windows OS, Active Directory, Service Manager, Remedy, Remote Desktop, and Hardware/Software troubleshooting
- Basic network troubleshooting (TCP IP)
- DoD 8570: A+ Certification on hand on first day. (Could accept Network +, Security +, or CISSP)
- NMCI experience or knowledge preferred
- Must have excellent problem solving abilities
Must have impeccable time management skills and be able to meet deadlines
Must have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written
Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
Extremely self-motivated and proactive
- Excellent customer service / customer interaction skills
- Exceptional communication and documentation skills for troubleshooting and trouble ticket handling
- Demonstrated aptitude and desire to excel as an IT professional/leader
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)