Senior Implementation Analyst
Fairfax County, VA
Business Group Highlights
Civilian, State and Local
Perspectas Civilian, State and Local segment partners with the U.S. Federal Civilian State and Local governments to provide infrastructure services, business solutions, and digital transformation services that help them achieve policy objectives and integrate citizen-centric services.
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We are a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta has an immediate need for a Senior Implementation Analystin Herndon, VA.
- Support cybersecurity systems integration efforts on large task orders for multiple government agencies by performing hands-on operational support for asset management and vulnerability assessment functions.
- The Implementation Analyst is familiar with the methodologies and tools used to support Continuous Diagnostic and Monitoring (CDM) capabilities.
- Work closely with the CDM solution engineers, testers, training teams and the agencies themselves to ensure a successful operations and maintenance of the existing and new capabilities.
- Coordinate, oversee and perform the installation, configuration, deployment, and post-implementation support of COTS (commercial off the shelf) cybersecurity solutions, within complex government agency operational and security environments, as well as the DEV and TEST lab environments
- Post-implementation support will include, acting as the primary point of contact for software application subject matter expertise and integration-related data management issues following the new implementation activity
- Participates in regular reviews with Service Design and Service Transition, satisfying iCCB (internal change control board) and Agency change control procedures and deliverables
- Proposes, authors, peer-reviews and/or uses implementation guides, installation procedures, and checklists for installation and configuration support
- Coordinates, oversees and supports the transition of new capabilities to operations, in accordance with the DHS SELC lifecycle and in coordination with software testing, observing testing activities where appropriate
- Research and recommend process improvements or operational efficiencies to drive increased value for the customer, the team and the program
- Prioritizes troubleshooting activities requested by Tier II staff, to include rapid installation and configuration of test systems to model customer environment
- Participate on matrix managed team with engineering and others to generate root cause analyses (RCA), update tickets, and resolve problems and incidents
- Maintains the availability, integrity and confidentiality of data across physical and logical solution boundaries in a multi-agency environment
- Coordinates with both prime and subcontractor resources spanning a range of disciplines from systems engineering and IT operations to testing and quality assurance
- Coordinates with Agencys local engineering resources and OEMs for patching, upgrading or renewing tool and sensor software and hardware
- Propose, author and follow documented methods and practices to deliver effective, efficient and professional operations support
- Identifies areas for improvement and optimization within existing data interfaces and transport mechanisms as part of continuous improvement initiatives
- Bachelor's degree preferred with 5-8 years experience in IT or information security, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Hands-on experience on an information security project using systems such as those published by ForeScout/Cisco ISE, McAfee, Tenable, Symantec, or IBM BigFix,
- Understanding of Fuse, RabbitMQ and Splunk are nice to haves.
- Skilled balancing the demands of multiple clients simultaneously in a matrixed management environment
- Exceptional customer focus and bias for action
- Can effectively and concisely communicate technical concepts orally and in writing to technical teams, management or customers
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-moving environment
- Familiarity with ticketing and bug tracking applications such as JIRA, ServiceNow, Remedy, or similar
- Proficiency with MS Visio, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel, and Outlook,
- Hands-on Windows 2012 or more recent Server administration experience
- Knowledge of Linux using both the graphical interface and command line
- Demonstrated proficiency with PowerShell scripting
- Familiar with relational databases such as Microsoft SQL, Oracle, NOSQL, or similar
- Experience working within a virtualized server and application environment, such as VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix, AWS, or similar
Skills and Certifications:
- Required: Operations Analyst will have an active certification consistent with the DoD Approved 8570 Baseline Certifications for Information Assurance Technical (IAT) role and level of experience, or will attain this within 90 days of date of hire
- Preferred: CompTIA Security +, CISSP, CEH, ITIL Practitioner, MCSA, Linux+, RHCSA, LFCS
- A strong working knowledge with network infrastructure, network security, endpoint security, security operations, security incident detection and response, identity management, or insider threat solutions
- Non-dual, U.S Citizenship.
- Secret clearance or higher is highly desirable, however, a lower clearance may be acceptable dependent on federal government experience and past clearances. The minimum clearance level acceptable is Public Trust.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Must pass background investigation and be clearable to DHS EOD.
- Ability to obtain a TS/SCI Clearance desired.
- Perspecta is an EOE / Female / Minority / Individual with Disabilities / Protected Veteran Status
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)