Senior Pricing Analyst
Fairfax County, VA
Business Group Highlights
The Finance team is responsible for all aspects of the corporate finance organization, including strategy, implementation, enterprise risk management and internal audit, treasury, tax, procurement and investor relations. These functional areas enable corporate profitability and success by ensuring cost savings and efficiencies, sound reporting of results and accurate forecasts.
Perspecta is hiring for an exciting Senior Pricing Analyst opportunity in our Chantilly, VA office. The Senior Pricing Analyst position will handle the development of cost/price proposals of various sizes and complexities, for Federal Government customers and various teaming partners. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop Flexible financial models to support cost/price proposals and management decision making, including ROMs and What-if Scenarios
- Provide strategic thinking and insights to help achieve Price to Win(PTW) target values
- Leads large proposals as pricing lead.
- Compile cost, schedule, and technical elements to be used in the development of cost/price proposals in accordance with solicitation (i.e.,RFP/Q/I)
- Insure cost models are compliant, accurate, reasonable, and realistic per solicitation requirements
- Detail review, analysis, and communication of solicitation requirements, to help insure overall compliance
- Provide Fair Market Value (FMV) rates for labor and non-labor items, using a variety of sources including historical actuals as well as internal and external databases and tools
- Analyze and confirm that the Basis of Estimate (BOE) complies with solicitation, FAR, and company requirements
- Develop labor rate builds and estimates for subcontractor, consultant, travel, material, and Other Direct Costs (ODC)
- Positively contribute to a culture of continuous process improvement for the pricing team and proposal process
- Interface very closely with management at all levels, and with other functions, including Capture, Business Development, Proposals, Operations, Contracts, Finance, Compliance and Human Resources/Compensation
- Participate in pricing reviews, peer reviews and also supports internal audit and DCAA audits/reviews
- Perform rate analysis to ensure CLIN funding profile supports proposed project
- Work on complex problems / projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of multiple factors
- Structure and price deals to maximize profits.
- Remains current on Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) and contract types, including Firm Fixed Price, Cost Plus, IDIQ and Time and Materials (T&M), and familiarity with a diverse range of customers including, federal and DoD.
- BS/BA in Finance or Accounting or business related degree is required; MBA or CPA a plus
- 8-10 years of federal government pricing and financial analysis experience is required
- Strong proficiency with Excel at the advanced level is required
- Understanding and experience using all contract types, including Fixed Price, Cost Reimbursable, and Time & Materials (T&M) contracts is required
- Pricing leadership is required
- Understanding of Cost Volume is strongly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and complete work assignments within tight deadlines
- Operates as a team player, and willing to work extra hours to complete important cost/price proposals
- Extremely detail oriented
- Working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
- Prior experience supporting DCAA audits and reviews
- Understands and effectively applies process knowledge to drive operational excellence
- TS/SCI Security Clearance is preferred
- Experience in Propricer and managing cost narratives is preferred
- Experience using and understanding forward pricing rates, and their impact to contract pricing is preferred
- Experience with pricing strategy is preferred
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)