Senior Proposal Analyst
Fairfax County, VA
Business Group Highlights
The Finance team is responsible for all aspects of the corporate finance organization, including strategy, implementation, enterprise risk management and internal audit, treasury, tax, procurement and investor relations. These functional areas enable corporate profitability and success by ensuring cost savings and efficiencies, sound reporting of results and accurate forecasts.
The successful candidate will lead pricing strategies for RFP responses on Government and State & Local bids. They are senior consultants who work closely with price to win and the core pursuit team to devise strategies, tactics that result in a winning but compliant pricing bid.
- Develops, plans and schedules proposals.
- Compiles cost, schedule, and technical elements in the development of proposals in accordance with request for proposal (RFP) specifications.
- Coordinates the collection and accumulation of cost, scheduling, and performance elements from functional departments.
- Researches and analyzes historical data, develops cost models to support proposal efforts.
- Coordinates activities and participates in fact-finding meetings.
- Participates in should-cost and pricing reviews with management and customer representatives.
- Administers and coordinates activities involved in the development and revision of proposals.
- Develops schedules and identifies resources required to perform proposal review and production.
- Develops compliance matrices and insures client requirements of each solicitation are fully satisfied.
- Oversees the security and integrity of documentation.
- Controls access to proposal areas, and sensitive or proprietary materials.
- Conducts or participates in proposal reviews with management.
- May participate as a member of the contract negotiating team.
Requires 12 to 15 years with BS/BA or 10 to 13 years with MS/MA or 10 years with PhD.
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)