Senior Security and Risk Management Analyst
Business Group Highlights
Civilian, State and Local
Perspectas Civilian, State and Local segment partners with the U.S. Federal Civilian State and Local governments to provide infrastructure services, business solutions, and digital transformation services that help them achieve policy objectives and integrate citizen-centric services.
- Review and streamline Cybersecurity processes.
- Develop innovative strategy for calculating and quantifying risk.
- Develop and maintain metrics to evaluate performance of systems and projects across Enterprise.
- Provide weekly/monthly reports, meeting minutes, user feedback and propose process improvements.
- Provide recommendations for continuous process improvements and additional activities that support successful project management based on industry best standards, particularly focused on IT and system project improvement opportunities.
- Provide customer service support to Components by responding to Helpdesk tickets that pertain to Cybersecurity issues.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure that Cybersecurity processes are effectively maintained.
- Minimum requirements are Masters Degree or 15 years of relevant experience.
- Must be able to perform all tasks identified in the Job Description.
- Ability to design, develop, automate, manage, and optimize processes and material.
- Ability to compose and comprehend policy, procedure, guidance, demos, and training documentation.
- Expected to have superior communication and customer service skills to support training, help desk ticket responses, and support of a large enterprise wide customer base.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint and utilizing workflows to manage document reviews, versions, and approvals.
- Strong writing skills.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Must be able to pass a Federal background investigation.
- Knowledge of and experience with NIST SP 800-53, 800-53A, and 800-37.
- Experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF), POA&Ms, Security Authorization and Assessments, Vulnerability Assessments, FISMA Requirements, Waivers, Ongoing Authorization, Authority to Operate, Continuous Monitoring.
- Knowledge of DHS 4300A.
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)