Senior SharePoint Developer
Fairfax County, VA
Business Group Highlights
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
The SharePoint Developer/Administrator designs and develops SharePoint websites using SharePoint designer or web UI developing tools. Create customized SharePoint solutions for front-end use. Responsible for configuring and customizing SharePoint systems according to customer specifications, building scalable web applications, writing and modifying code, debugging software, and training staff. Create clean, scalable SharePoint websites that meet all design and functionality requirements.Specific day to day duties may include:
- Meet with the design team to review website and application requirements.
- Configure SharePoint systems to specified requirements.
- Develop new web components using XML, .NET, SQL, and C#.
- Design, code, and implement scalable applications.
- Extend SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, and application technologies.
- Test and debug code.
- Review website interface and software stability.
- Server farm management and administration.
- Permission management.
- Troubleshoot software issues.
- Maintain and update SharePoint applications.
- Providing systems train to staff and customers.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Previous experience as a SharePoint Developer.
- Extensive knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, and .NET Frameworks.
- High-level coding skills.
- Ability to solve complex software issues.
- Ability to project manage.
- Detail orientated.
- Requires 12 to 15 years with BS/BA or 10 to 13 years with MS/MA or 7 to 9 years with Ph.D.
- TS/SCI W POLY
- Familiar with customer systems/tools
- Site Collection Administrator (SCA)
- System Administrator Security Certification (SASC)
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)