Senior Systems Engineer - Corporate Management Services
Anne Arundel County, MD
Business Group Highlights
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
Provide systems engineering services in support of the Corporate Management Services Office. The SE will lead a team supporting the analysis and documentation of current CMS systems and processes, evaluation of potential new systems/processes, identification of capabilities gaps, and support the development of system transition, data migration, and decommissioning plans and activities in support of CMS modernization plans and in the design of enterprise solutions. Assist government customer in identifying specific technical and functional requirements for replacement systems. Participate in deep dives to understand and document the as is and to be architectures. Assist in the design and documentation of the proposed architecture and the formulation of requirements for a government SOW.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- A Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related discipline and at least 20 years of systems engineering experience. A Masters or PhD Degree may be substituted for two years of experience. Note: a High School Diploma or GED plus 24 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Ability to deconstruct top-level requirements to functional requirements for systems solutions that account for technical, schedule and cost constraints
- 3 or more years of experience in writing and/or managing Mission needs and/or functional requirements.
- Experience with systems engineering processes that support design, development, integration, testing and fielding of software systems.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team setting to complete assigned tasks within expected schedule to complete
- Flexible/easily adaptable within a dynamic work environment that may require surge efforts.
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)