Service Delivery Manager
Business Group Highlights
Civilian, State and Local
Perspectas Civilian, State and Local segment partners with the U.S. Federal Civilian State and Local governments to provide infrastructure services, business solutions, and digital transformation services that help them achieve policy objectives and integrate citizen-centric services.
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nations most important work. Were a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselvesto respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many waysnot only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspectas talented and robust workforce14,000 strongstands ready to welcome you to the team. Lets make an impact together.
Perspecta is seeking a Servide Delivery Manager, preferably with a background working within DHS programs. This position is located in Washington, DC.
Provide direction and guidance to Service operations staff. Oversee delivery of advanced technical services in support of customers data facilities. Schedule internal and external O&M and technical support for routine and emergency services. Ensure time sheets, and expense reports are accurate and submitted and approved in a timely manner. Must be available to work emergency service and shift work as required. Employees must possess a valid drivers license and transportation that is capable of carrying light hand tools. Employees drivers license must be valid in all states that we support.
- Providing content to support the creation of job position announcements
- Reviewing/down-selecting candidates
- Communicating/coordinating w/vendors
- Scheduling/attending screening interviews
- Scheduling/attending in-person client interviews
- Delivering client Background Investigation (BI) paperwork to candidates; reviewing candidate submissions; requesting corrections
- Submitting BI paperwork to COR; resubmitting corrections/updates
- Scheduling badging, fingerprints, and additional client interviews
- On-site ensure GFE available; access requests are submitted and fulfilled; USSS security classes completed
- Perspecta security classes completed; credentials assigned (CATW, O365), order equipment for Perspecta employees
- Weekly ensuring timecards are ready to be approved, corrections are made for contractors
- Bi-weekly approval for Perspecta employees
- Ad hoc coordination w/timecard administrators
- Review to make sure there are no errors.
Procurement of new equipment/software:
- Completing requests for quotes, constant following-up w/Perspecta Supply Chain team on delivery
- Coordinating w/client to receive
Contractor Work Order extensions/rate increases:
- Create and ensure they are processed
Technical Delivery Management:
- Attend daily scrums ensuring all team roadblocks are managed.
- Constant (scheduled or ad hoc) engagement with business/system owners. Setting/managing expectations.
- Constant coordination (scheduled or ad hoc) w/OCIO ITPMs and CORs influencing decisions on schedule, scope, and resources.
- Status reporting.
- Staff PTO management.
- Provide input to Architects/Technical and UX leads on design decisions/approaches.
- Model: Context, Dataflow, and Conceptual ERDs.
- Ensure project artifacts are maintained in repositories (minutes, agendas, wireframes, architecture/network diagrams, requirements, etc.)
- Tier 3 HD resolution and response.
- Test and evaluate software changes.
- Script UAT test scenarios and respond to SME inquiries. Issue defects and change requests.
- Input to Perspecta and contractor evaluations.
- Input/review pricing for new business.
- Perform quality check on work products/deliverables.
Education and Years of Experience:
- Requires BA/BS with 10 years of experience with at least 4 years of management level responsibility. Incumbent has specialized knowledge in at least one area of expertise and a general knowledge in 1-2 other areas.
- Must be able to obatin and maintain a Public Trust Clearance
- U.S. Citizenship
Certified Scrum Master (preferred)
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)