Service Desk - Tier 1 Agent, Expert
Business Group Highlights
Civilian, State and Local
Perspectas Civilian, State and Local segment partners with the U.S. Federal Civilian State and Local governments to provide infrastructure services, business solutions, and digital transformation services that help them achieve policy objectives and integrate citizen-centric services.
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nations most important work. Were a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselvesto respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta has immediate openings in our US Public Sector group forService Desk - Tier 1 Agent, Expert.
- Provides Tier I and II technical software, hardware and network problem resolution for clients by performing problem diagnosis and guiding users through step-by-step solutions or may provide expertise to solve first and second tier technical support issues for end-users of the organization's products and services.
- Uses automated information systems to analyze routine situations.
- Reviews incoming requests, both computer generated and verbal, sort, code and may prioritize for proper action.
- Resolves problems or contacts more senior technical support as necessary.
- Supports users by fulfilling individual requests for information and/or training in the utilization of the various databases available.
- Conducts technical research for source of information required in support of request for information related to ongoing programs and proposal efforts.
- Maintains network diagrams and circuit records.
- Instructs users in the use of PCs and networks.
- May perform basic PC, PBX, and network software programming.
- Interacts with other team members, such as network services, software engineering, and/or applications development to restore services and/or identify and correct the core problem.
- Requires High School Degree plus some specialized training in addition to 5-6 years of experience.
- Ability to work flexbile hours, shifts work.
- Requires a SECRET Government Security Clearance.
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)