SharePoint and OneDrive System Administrator and Tier-3 Support
Business Group Highlights
Civilian, State and Local
Perspectas Civilian, State and Local segment partners with the U.S. Federal Civilian State and Local governments to provide infrastructure services, business solutions, and digital transformation services that help them achieve policy objectives and integrate citizen-centric services.
We at Perspecta are currently seeking a SharePoint and OneDrive System Administrator and Tier 3 Support consultant in Washington DC to support our government customer - Public Trust
The SharePoint and OneDrive System Administrator and Tier 3 Support consultant will be responsible for the following:
- Suggests and provides development and implementation expertise in all aspects of the current SP and OneDrive platform and the associated Microsoft SQL database server. The Contractor shall provide input, guidance and best practices on the proper implementation and usage of SharePoint for customer requests. The Contractor shall maintain a log of customer requests using Remedy and track development and implementation of customer sites.
- Troubleshoots site problems, addressing site permissions concerns, creating and configuring sites, and assisting in the definition of site resources.
- Supports troubleshooting of OneDrive issues.
- Evaluates all system upgrades and test the in the UAT environment. Deployment of the approved upgrade will occur during the defined SDS maintenance windows.
- Provides infrastructure support to the underlying SharePoint farm including recommendations, scheduling, testing and deployment of patches to SharePoint, Database system, and third party SharePoint software.
- Provides infrastructure support to OneDrive including recommendations, scheduling, testing and deployment of patches to SharePoint, Database system, and third party SharePoint software.
- Participates in appropriate change control and configuration management activities.
- Supports accreditation activities such as maintaining support design, management documentation and review of processes in support of annual security reviews and other C&A activities.
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent
8+ years of related experience
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)