Software Reverse Engineer I
Annapolis Junction, MD
Business Group Highlights
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
The Level 1 Software Reverse Engineer shall possess the following capabilities:
- Identify software vulnerabilities and develop production quality software.
- Lead technical design of software components, and lead integration testing of software components.
- Disassemble binaries using IDAPro or a similar RE tool, and perform process level debugging using WinDbg, Softlce, gdb, or similar debugger.
- Develop modular software components based on defined software designs.
- Use a software integrated development environment (IDE) such as Visual Studio,Eclipse, or similar IDE.
- Develop and execute unit tests.
- Maintain code in a software version repository such as subversion, CVS, or similar tool.
- TCP/IP network protocols or SQL programming.
- Software compilers, operating system architecture, and/or device drivers.
- Document component designs within a High Level Design (HLD) document.
- Plan and develop component integration tests.
- An active TS/SCI w/Poly
- Shall have nine (9) years of software engineering experience or a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics, or similar technical major, and two (2) years of software engineering experience.
- In addition, the individual shall have three (3) years of experience coding in C and assembly on Linux, UNIX and/or Windows, and two (2) years of experience in software reverse engineering using IDAPro or similar disassembly tool AND using WinDbg, Softlce, gdb, or similar process debugging tool.
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)