Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) SME
Fairfax County, VA
Business Group Highlights
Civilian, State and Local
Perspectas Civilian, State and Local segment partners with the U.S. Federal Civilian State and Local governments to provide infrastructure services, business solutions, and digital transformation services that help them achieve policy objectives and integrate citizen-centric services.
In support of these efforts, ourSupply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) SME supports NSD-led IT acquisitions by providing Supply Chain Risk Management in accordance with CNSSD 505 and NIST SP 800-161, Develops C-SCRM Plan, Develops processes and procedures for SCRM and foreign ownership and control and Processes SCRM and FOCI requests. SCRM duties include:
- Perform necessary purchasing procedures for the acquisition of products and services for government clients.
- Analyzes department requisitions to determine which vendors provide materials, services, and products
- Works internally with business office to negotiate terms of SOWs
- Attends interdepartmental planning meetings where long-range goals involve the purchasing function
- Serve as liaison between the Purchasing Department and other government departments and divisions. Related duties as required
- Vendor Management to include research/recommendations of potential new suppliers Participate in planning and improving procurement operations
- College degree, Technical Certification and/or 5+ years in Supply Chain Risk Management or related field and experience.
- MUST HAVE experience with IT Products and Services, procuring and servicing agreements for hardware and software products.
- Knowledge of Government security requirements, processes and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to use MS Office Suite to include Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Communication skills, both written and oral.
- A U.S. Government TS/SCI security clearance must be a US Citizen.
- DHS EOD or Suitability
- Certifications in Cybersecurity, IT, Supply Chain Risk Management
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)