Survey Specialist (End-User Experience)
Business Group Highlights
Civilian, State and Local
Perspectas Civilian, State and Local segment partners with the U.S. Federal Civilian State and Local governments to provide infrastructure services, business solutions, and digital transformation services that help them achieve policy objectives and integrate citizen-centric services.
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nations most important work. Were a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselvesto respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many waysnot only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta has an immediate need in our US Public Sector group for a Survey Specialist (End-User Experience).
- Provides advanced technical advice and guidance on installation, adaptation, configuration or enhancement of Company technical products, programs.
- Performs Tier III problem resolution on the telephone with users, walks the user through a series of steps to determine problem and classify level, priority and nature of the problems and systems.
- Possesses a wide range of in depth skills and knowledge in computer hardware and software as well as networking systems in use at customer sites.
- Provides expertise for the resolution of technical problems, troubleshoots products and modifies products to customer requirements.
- Provides expert and second tier technical support for the installation and repair of complex systems and outages.
- Reviews system and configurations to ensure successful implementation of services into production.
- Maintains system stability through advanced analytical techniques, timely resolution of incidents, and proactive maintenance to provide the maximum availability and optimal Mean Time To Repair.
- Partners with developers and engineers to reduce reoccurring incidents.
- Provides consultative assistance during off hours as needed. Assist in developing continuous process improvement for support tools, troubleshooting techniques. Collaborate and assist R&D in the testing and optimization of product support techniques and tools.
- Determine the effectiveness of known solutions for the reported problem and apply these solutions as required.
- Determine severity and complexity of a reported issue and if necessary escalate to the appropriate specialist.
- Determine the troubleshooting workflow and organize support priorities.
- Determine severity and complexity of a reported issue and escalate to the appropriate specialist.
- Provides training to customers.
- Requires 8 to 10 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years with MS/MA or 3 to 5 years with PhD.
- Requires a SECRET Government Security Clearance
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)