Systems Architect III
Fairfax County, VA
Business Group Highlights
Civilian, State and Local
Perspectas Civilian, State and Local segment partners with the U.S. Federal Civilian State and Local governments to provide infrastructure services, business solutions, and digital transformation services that help them achieve policy objectives and integrate citizen-centric services.
The System Architect shall maintain and enhance architecture plans and procedures for CSD sponsored programs. The System Architect will develop enterprise and project architecture artifacts and template solutions for developers and service providers to use as references for the design and implementation of capabilities. The System Architect develops template solutions for developers and service providers to use as references architectures for the design and implementation of capabilities.
The System Architect will provide system documentation and architecture diagram skills in system architecture, engineering, administration, configuration, and security procedures, including:
- Maintaining and enhancing architecture plans and procedures for CSD sponsored programs and support programs architecture databases.
- Leading development of enterprise/project architecture artifacts, support the programs architecture databases and build security reference implementation documentation.
- Bachelors degree required and 5+ years of experience with proven experience as a Security Architect or Enterprise Architect with related focus
- Experience with DoDAF (AV/CV/OV/SV/Etc.), TOGAF, FEA
- Experience with commercial Cloud service design and delivery
- Familiarity with NIST 800 series
- Demonstrated ability to use MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Superior communication skills, both written and oral.
- A U.S. Government TS/SCI security clearance must be a US Citizen.
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)