Fairfax County, VA
Business Group Highlights
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
Perspecta is a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, and developers work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselvesto respond, to adapt, to go further.
When you join Perspecta, you ally yourself with some of the smartest, most dedicated people in the industry. From mission domain experts with decades of experience, to engineers and developers using the latest agile techniques, you will find a team of people youll be proud to learn from and work with.
Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many waysnot only through highly competitive salaries and benefits packages, but also with the opportunity to create a meaningful impact on projects that matter. We will provide you the flexibility to shape a role that helps develop the career you want.
Perspecta is looking for SYSTEMS ENGINEERS to join a skilled, highly respected and long-standing team supporting Modeling and Simulation development and analysis of emerging GEOINT remote sensing systems. The successful candidate should have domain knowledge of diverse spacecraft platforms and sensor phenomenology. Tasks will require model development and/or simulator execution to perform Collection Performance Analysis as part of Trade Studies, Analysis of Alternatives, and Assessments of system performance against requirements.
Requires 8 to 10 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years with MS/MA or 3 to 5 years with PhD.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; Experience using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative technical solutions or approaches to problems
- Experience in at least one of the following: Matlab, Python, C++, C#, Perl, SAS, or R
- Demonstrated capability and success working in team environments
- Excellent presentation and communication skills; Demonstrated ability to clearly explain technical topics to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in Data Mining, Analysis, Performance Analysis, Predictive Analytics and Reporting using various methods and tools
- Experience with Modeling & Simulation Analysis, including tool set-up and execution
- Experience in multi-INT analysis and demonstrations
- Experience leading Analysis projects and/or studies
- Strong knowledge of systems engineering fundamentals
- Degree in Engineering (aerospace, mechanical, electrical, software), Imaging Science, Mathematics, Physics or related technical field
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)