Systems Engineer Technical Specialist
Fairfax County, VA
Business Group Highlights
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Project performs technical planning, systems integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analysis for total system.
- Analysis are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Provide end-to-end systems engineering and integration support to the Acquisition Office.
- Facilitate the requirements management process reviewing Request for Changes (RFCs) for customer program efforts.
- Work collaboratively in a multi-contractor/FFRDC environment, conducting Technical Engineering Meetings (TEMs) with acquisition entities to ensure the capture of the total requirements needed for each RFC developed.
- Ensures the Requirements Database is updated.
- Represent the technical and programmatic of multiple RFCs during the Engineering Review Board process.
- Collaboratively develop project schedules in MS Project.
- Brief senior government customers.
- 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
- Current & Active TS/SCI with CI Poly.
- Strong knowledge of National Technical Means (NTM).
- Familiarity with NTM systems. 5 years of experience in National ground systems.
- Knowledge of and experience with the entire range of systems engineering and integration skills and processes.
- Strong interpersonal and customer intimacy skills.
- Knowledge of and experience with National ground acquisitions or Operations support.
- Experience working with Dynamic Object Oriented Requirements System (DOORS)/ DOORS Next Generation.
- Familiar with Jira & Confluence.
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)