Systems Engineer Technical Specialist
Fairfax County, VA
Business Group Highlights
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nations most important work. Were a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselvesto respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many waysnot only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspectas talented and robust workforce14,000 strongstands ready to welcome you to the team. Lets make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
Do you get a kick out of watching software unfold before your eyes? If so, wed love to talk to you about new products were developing for our clients. Were looking for a top-notch, experienced Systems Engineer who always sweats the small stuff and has impeccable work ethic. If you see glitches as an enjoyable challenge rather than a hardship and are willing to put in long hours to see a project come to fruition, get in touch with us today.
Our leading Multi-INT system management and integration organization is currently in need of a Systems Engineer to join our fast-pace team. The ideal candidate will be intricately involved in executing projects to integrate end-to-end systems spanning from data ingestion to back-end processing to front-end interface to the end users. This is the perfect opportunity for the successful candidate to become a part of an innovative and energetic team that develops systems, through Agile development, which will influence both our products and customers.
Let us help you in building your career while you provide mission critical support to the warfighter. When you join Perspecta, you can expect a culture that focuses on supporting our employees and opportunities that provide stability while offering variety. You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our online learning portal. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing another degree or certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead complex acquisitions, projects, and activities.
- Works on unusually complex technical problems and provides solutions which are highly innovative.
- Determines and pursues courses of action necessary to obtain desired results.
- Provides critical systems engineering integration support (readiness, testing, verification and validation (V&V), etc.) to ensure end-to-end system completion.
- Implements multifaceted technical, organizational and logistical strategies.
- Works and be familiar with contemporary technologies, Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) methodologies, end-to-end lifecycle activities, budgeting, configuration management (CM), baseline control, project management, planning, and metrics/analytics.
- Collaborates and coordinates with a variety of customers (technical, managerial, financial, and administrative).
- Requires to work with senior and junior personnel in a multi-disciplinary, multi-contractor environment.
- Effectively communicate with team members, and provide clear directions, as necessary.
- Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
- TS/SCI with Poly
- Strong business acumen; ability to relate professionally inside the work environment.
- Experienced identifying user and enterprise needs/requirements and performing gap identification, analysis and assessment.
- Experienced in development and implementation of software programs.
- Experienced working with different data types and formats, e.g., XML, JSON, etc.
- Familiar with Agile practices and implementations.
- Familiar with DevOps practices and implementations.
- Familiar with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or cloud technology and architecture.
- Experienced in GEOINT, SIGINT, or Multi-INT systems.
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)