Systems Engineering Senior Manager
Hillsborough County, FL
Business Group Highlights
The Defense group supports the Department of Defense (DoD) mission to keep our homeland and its citizens safe. We provide solutions to improve the Nation's defense by providing software, systems engineering, IT, training and logistics and fleet management solutions.
The Lead Systems Engineer Architect shall serve as the subject-matter expert and senior technical advisor to the USG Program Office leadership for systems engineering, and technical innovation within the scope of this TO. The Lead System Engineer/Architect shall design and develop solutions to complex applications problems, system administration issues, or network concerns as well as perform systems management and integration functions.
Required that the Lead Systems Engineer Architect have the following qualifications:
- DoDI 8570.01 Level III Certification (in any category as it relates to the PWS areas of responsibility for this Key Personnel position).
- Minimum of five years of experience providing enterprise-level IT architecture and engineering services similar in scope to this TO for NIPRNet and SIPRNet environments.
- One cloud security (e.g., CompTIA, Cloud Security Alliance) or cloud-related technology certification (e.g., EMC, MS, VMware, IBM, Oracle, AWS, Google).
- Minimum of one year of experience providing executive-level technical briefings and presentations to senior Government personnel.
- Top Secret clearance
Desired that the Lead Systems Engineer Architect have the following qualifications:
- Two or more cloud security (e.g., CompTIA, Cloud Security Alliance) or cloud-related technology certifications (e.g., EMC, Microsoft, VMware, IBM, Oracle, AWS, Google).
- One or more ITIL certifications.
- Information Assurance System Architect and Engineer (IASAE) certification.
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)