Fairfax County, VA
Business Group Highlights
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
Provide Systems Integration support in a fast-paced and dynamic customer environment with direct involvement in the customers mission. Responsibilities include full project lifecycle support; to include creation of project documentation; participation in gate reviews, tracking of project schedules/roadmaps, and monitoring of project financial status. The candidate will ensure stability of the technical baseline for all projects and report issues and concerns to appropriate project lead, COTR, and customer management in a timely manner. The candidate will be required to create SOWs, acquisition plans, and proactively contribute to historical/system insights to improve mission performance. The candidate will also be required to review projects and provide timely input to the customer on issues that arise. The candidate will be expected to respond to spontaneous customer management requests for project status updates in absence of COTR/PM.
- Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or years of experience in lieu of Degree
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Strong understanding of project lifecycle, awareness of and ensuring compliance to customer processes
- Expertise in requirements management processes including identification, tracking and validation.
- Experience in the preparation of programmatic and financial artifacts such as Statements of Work (SOW), Gate Reviews, Spend Plans, Schedules, Financial Reviews, etc.
- Ability to support ongoing development efforts including meeting facilitation, logistics, and vendor communication
- Experience managing project schedule and budget profiles during project execution to ensure funding shortfalls or schedule slippages do not occur
- Customer domain experience
- Demonstrated ability to quickly ramp up to support the customers needs, multi-task, work autonomously, take the initiative to provide creative alternatives to intractable challenges or systemic problems
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment co-located with multiple contractor and customer teammates
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)