Technical Recruiter IV
Fairfax County, VA
Business Group Highlights
The Human Resources group is a multi-disciplined team that ensures Perspecta is positioned for long-term success by focusing on the company's most important asset its people. Areas of responsibility include benefits, compensation, talent acquisition, analytics, learning and development, and management. Services are delivered and supported through a partnership with each business group.
Intelligence Recruiting Team
Perspecta is hiring for an exciting opportunity for a Technical Recruiter to join our intelligence recruitment team in our Chantilly, VA office. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following
- Interviews applicants; recommends employment; plans advertising; plans manpower requirements; provides employment information to applicants; arranges internal transfers.
- Sources and prescreens candidates, participates in interviews, assists managers with reference checks, develops competitive job offers and tracks candidates in the applicant tracking system.
- Conducts interviews to recruit prospective employees and refers job applicants to specific job openings.
- Evaluates employment factors such as job experience, education and training, skills, knowledge and abilities, and other data pertinent to classification, selection, and referral.
- Surfaces candidates and develops networks to ensure constant flow of qualified candidates using web-based tools, agencies and recruiting contractors.
- Prepares applicant assessment, provides applicants with information on the company, checks references, and ensures successful hiring and on-boarding process.
- May participate with management to develop job specifications, make salary recommendations and negotiate starting salary with management and candidate, administer tests and interpret results, and arranges transportation of selected applicants.
- Collaborates with hiring managers to create and review employment requisitions and develop staffing plans.
- Communicates with hiring manager on the status of requisitions, candidate quality and candidate pipeline.
- Maintains contact with hard to find skilled candidates using various communication techniques to keep the candidates interested in the Company.
- Creates and fosters relationships with colleagues and diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit critical skilled candidates, alumni and diversity applicants.
- Requires 8 to 10 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years with MS/MA or 3 to 5 years with PhD or equivalent years of relevant experience
- Technical recruitment experience in an agency, Government contracting and/or corporate setting strongly preferred
- Intel recruitment experience preferred
- Strong candidate sourcing and networking skills required
- Competitive, energetic and motivated to exceed personal and established recruiting goals
- Must have experience in recruiting for all levels of Security Clearance Levels
- Experience recruiting in the Defense Contracting Industry
- Prior experience in the recruitment of candidates who possess a US Government security clearance up to TS/SCI with Polygraph
- A track record of performing incredibly well against quotas in recruiting, sourcing, large volumes of qualified candidates
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)