University Programs Recruiter
Fairfax County, VA
Business Group Highlights
The Human Resources group is a multi-disciplined team that ensures Perspecta is positioned for long-term success by focusing on the company's most important asset its people. Areas of responsibility include benefits, compensation, talent acquisition, analytics, learning and development, and management. Services are delivered and supported through a partnership with each business group.
In assuming the role of a University Programs Technical Recruiter within our experienced talent acquisition team, you will be part of an energetic and motivated team that directly impacts the growth and success of our organization. With your recruiting expertise, you will be charged with finding top talent from universities across the country to come join our company. This role will specifically support our growing university programs department, which is responsible for developing, refining and executing recruitment and sourcing strategies to attract, develop and retain highly qualified technical entry level professionals and interns for Perspecta.
Responsibilities will be diverse and challenging, requiring you to collaborate with recruiters, hiring managers and university career centers. Relationship building with career centers and university programs will be a vital part of this full life cycle recruiting position. You will create and execute recruiting strategies to find talent for key positions within our company. As part of our team, you will be an ambassador for the company at events throughout the year, requiring travel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will support campus recruiting efforts from engagement to closing
- Identifying and building relationships with universities and recruiting events
- Network and recruit to build pipeline of potential candidates for internships and entry level positions
- Assist in the planning and organization of corporate recruiting events
- Recruit talent utilizing Boolean searches, social networking sites, networking, etc.
- Utilize knowledge of innovative recruiting sources to pro-actively & creatively source, screen, evaluate and network with candidates.
- Develop and maintain strong internal customer and candidate relationships.
- Maintain applicant tracking system with accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates and candidate sourcing.
- Maintain courteous, professional, and effective working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
Required Education, Skills and Experience:
- BS/BA Degree is required
- 0-2 years of related experience is required
- Competitive, energetic and motivated to exceed personal and established recruiting goals is required
- Strong candidate sourcing and networking skills preferred
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems and recruiting process acumen preferred
- Technical recruitment experience in an agency, Government contracting and/or corporate setting preferred
- Experience with program planning, events planning preferred
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)