Workforce Management Lead
Business Group Highlights
Civilian, State and Local
Perspectas Civilian, State and Local segment partners with the U.S. Federal Civilian State and Local governments to provide infrastructure services, business solutions, and digital transformation services that help them achieve policy objectives and integrate citizen-centric services.
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nations most important work. Were a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselvesto respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many waysnot only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta has an immediate need in our US Public Sector group for aWorkforce Management Lead.
- Responsible for day to day performance of Service Center schedules and resource assignments by filling in overtime and under time availability; managing intraday staffing levels; monitoring realtime Adherence schedules/compliance; monitoring realtime ACD agent work state reports; managing callin line; approving discretionary activities to increase occupancy; increasing staffing levels or modifying call routing to increase service levels; administrating of intraday schedule changes; and communicating identified intraday risks to management.
- Produce documented analysis and reporting on performance for decision making on a daily (intra-day summaries, daily summary) weekly and monthly basis.
- Provide accurate Analysis and Forecasting strategically (12 24 months ahead) and tactically (16 - 26 weeks ahead) through historical data and trends.
- Monitor call flow trends throughout the day to identify existing roster inefficiencies and produce what if scenarios identifying roster enhancement opportunities for overall operational excellence.
- Assist with InContact implementation for calls and chats to reduce present email environment.
- Lead weekly and daily staffing review meetings with management detailing previous and current weeks trends and forecasts.
- Requires High School level plus some specialized training. 5-6 years of experience.
- Must hold active goverment SECRET clearance.
- Knowledge of Contact Center Fundamentals.
- Intermediate to Expert Level knowledge of Word and Excel for reporting purposes.
- 3 years of proven experience using a WFM tools such as Genesys WFM, Five9s WFM, InContact WFM, etc.
- Previous experience with ACD reporting and administration desired.
- Ability to analyze call flow or chat flow and make proactive staffing decisions throughout the day in order to make or exceed SLAs.
- 5 years of Contact Center experience in a WFM role
- Experience using InContact WFM tool
- Experience supporting a government client
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)