We believe that our team is the most valued resource for our success. Why don’t you start your career in a multinational and challenging work environment in pharmaceutical sector?
We invite you to Pfizer for our new organizational structure; Global Operations Services Center which will deliver services to Europe & AfME from Pfizer Turkey.
We will hire "Data Operations Specialist (Contractor)" who will be accountable for the delivery of all data processes in scope of the Global Operations Services Center.
The processes in scope support commercial and marketing back-office activities such as Sales Reporting, activity reporting, transparency reporting, e-permissions, incentive calculation, user set-up, user acceptance testing, tools & application day to day administration and working with peers across the team.
We are looking for:
• Preferably 1 year + experience in operations, service delivery or shared service delivery
• Service oriented/Customer service mindset
• Excellent IT literacy/knowledge required (technology savvy)
• Experience in commercial system administration
• Preferable knowledge in CRM & commercial tools such as Salesforce.com, Cegedim-MI, Veeva Vault, etc.
• Advanced Excel skills (working with formulas, parameters)
• Experience in data stewardship, reporting and analytics delivery
• Background in pharmaceutical market preferable though not essential
• High level of independent and service oriented working attitude
• Able to demonstrate strong analytical and quantitative skills
• Able to fact-based challenge and detail oriented
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good team player
• Understanding of cultural differences and desire to work in a multicultural environment
• Fluency in both written and verbal English
You will be expected to:
• Deliver data validation and stewardship for data sets in scope
• Deliver reporting and analytics to Commercial Operations colleagues
• Deliver data extractions from multiples databases
• Deliver calculation, attainment, monthly data upload, validations and reporting of Field Force Incentives
• Manage and administer in scope Field Force & marketing related applications e.g. SFA,
• Deliver self-service technical configuration of Field Force related applications
• Deliver system testing such as User Acceptance Testing, highlight findings if any, and develop
conclusions for the country teams
• Deliver Change Request submission documentation and follow-up
• Propose and deliver solutions and ideas for any problems and issues faced
• Prioritize requests and manage workload according to plan
• Follow SLA & guidelines and timeline established for the team
• Deliver high quality for any activities in scope
• Propose continuous improvement of processes in scope
• Develop Subject Matter Expertise for one or more data process in scope
Breakthroughs that change patients' lives... At Pfizer we are a patient centric company, guided by our four values: courage, joy, equity and excellence. Our breakthrough culture lends itself to our dedication to transforming millions of lives.
School of Leaders
We, as Pfizer Turkey, make a difference with our visionary and pioneering approaches ranging from our concept of raising leaders through rotations, providing international career opportunities to creating a flexible, enjoyable work environment. There are no limits to what we can accomplish to touch lives here!
We aim to create a trusting, flexible workplace culture which encourages employees to achieve work life harmony, attracts talent and enables everyone to be their best working self. Let’s start the conversation!
Equal Employment Opportunity
We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to building a successful business. As an employer, Pfizer is committed to celebrating this, in all its forms – allowing for us to be as diverse as the patients and communities we serve. Together, we continue to build a culture that encourages, supports and empowers our employees.
Pfizer is a leading research-based biopharmaceutical company. We apply science and our global resources to deliver innovative therapies that extend and significantly improve lives. We make medicines and vaccines that help people when they are sick and prevent them from getting sick in the first place. Every day, our colleagues work in developed and emerging markets to ...