- Responsible for making professional skillful presentations to targeted doctors of his assigned territory. Required to ensure adequate knowledge of his products and their competition.
- Prepares doctors/chemists contact records list and maintains all call records accordingly.
- Prepares his weekly and monthly call plans and submits for approval to his HRM.
- Submits his call reports on the prescribed forms to his HRM as per the prescribed scheduled.
- Representative is responsible for calling on practicing physicians, hospitals, and other health-related organizations/personnel within an assigned territory.
- Makes professional presentations using selling skills to listed doctors on the approved indications of Pfizer products with a view to increase prescriptions.
- Submits reports regarding calls made to doctors and chemists to his Health Representative Manager on the prescribed forms.
- Follows the approved tour program, makes planned calls accordingly and presents the coverage in scheduled meetings.
- Arranges Product Group Meetings with the doctors to discuss one or two products in detail. Updates knowledge on competitive products.
- Collects and reports information on promotional and marketing moves of the competition.
- Provides periodic feedback to his manager and the marketing group on his own promotional activities.
- Coordinates with distributors for desired stock availability of his products with the retail outlets.
- Follows the plans to achieve objectives assigned for increased prescription flow from identified doctors and reports his findings periodically to his Health Representative Manager.
- Forwards technical queries raised by his doctors to the Medical Division for clarification with intimation to the Health Representative Manager.
- Ensures proper dressing, maintenance of records, detailing kit and vehicle. Submits his expenses and leave plans as per the deadlines.
- Responsibly provide information about competitive activities observed by him in his area to HRM, SM and Marketing
Qualification: Science graduate, preferably Pharmacy education
Experience: 1-2 years in Pharmaceuticals Selling (Anti-Infectives)
Work Location Assignment: Remote
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.