Why Patients Need You
Our HR (People Experience) team is comprised of dedicated, solution oriented and agile colleagues who think big, challenge the status quo to create room for meaningful work. Your diverse perspectives and experiences will help to shape our workforce. Whether you are in talent acquisition attracting the best candidates, a Generalist or HR Lead supporting our colleagues or working behind the scenes, we all have a part to play in achieving the same goal, make Pfizer an inclusive and amazing workplace for all.
What You Will Achieve
Internally known as the People Experience Associate, you’ll have a key role to play in an organization that has people at its heart. Your knowledge and skills will contribute towards the goals and objectives of the People Experience team. Your focus and ability to meet team targets will help in completing critical deliverables. Your innovative use of communication tools and techniques will facilitate in explaining difficult issues and establishing consensus between teams.
How You Will Achieve It
People Experience (80% of role)
- Liaise and co-ordinate with colleagues and other internal/external stakeholders to deliver on annual site people engagement activities, events and forums.
- Actively support the Site People Experience (PX) Lead to plan for and execute people, learning and workforce strategies that support the achievement of Pfizer Global Supply site objectives.
- Work with colleagues and managers to resolve people-related issues, particularly performance management and colleague grievances, escalating issues requiring investigation, and/or discipline to the relevant teams.
- Support the annual performance management and compensation processes in alignment with country practices.
- Utilise people analytics and metrics to develop solutions that addresses gaps and capitalises on opportunities.
- Support reorganization and restructuring activities working with key stakeholders.
- Assist PGS Melbourne’s Enterprise Agreement negotiations from an administrative perspective and support embedding of related policy/payroll changes.
Site Communications (20% of role)
- Support the Melbourne Site Leader to develop messages, events, presentations and other communication vehicles to support engagement around PGS Melbourne’s strategy.
- Identify and implement new and innovative communication ideas.
- Participate in the network of PGS global internal communicators
- Develop and manage site-specific intranet and other platforms as relevant.
- Bachelor's Degree in HR discipline or relevant field
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in HR technical proficiencies and core HR competencies with experience in providing generalist HR advice and support
- Demonstrated ability to advise and support colleagues on a range of HR, organisational and employee relations issues.
- Understanding of legislative and industrial obligations in relation to best practice HR policies and procedures.
- Ability to collaborate, build and maintain effective relationships with multidisciplinary team members, and other stakeholders.
- Strong verbal and presentation skills; ability to convey ideas and influence outcomes.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills including a demonstrated ability to prepare documents using clear and concise language, to organise information logically and include content appropriate and adaptive for purpose and audience.
- Highly developed organisational, planning and problem solving skills, including a proven ability to support/co-ordinate projects.
- Relevant Pharmaceutical experience. Candidates who have worked in FMCG/Chemical industry will also be highly regarded.
At Pfizer we care about our colleagues’ wellbeing and offer a range of great benefits for them, including:
- Paid parental leave
- Access to Health & Wellness apps
- Career Growth Experiences program
- Recognition & rewards program
- Paid volunteer days
- Life Insurance Benefits
- Pfizer Learning Academy access to top content providers
- Access to flu vaccines & skin checks
- Options to purchase additional leave
- Salary packaging & novated lease options
*Benefits listed may vary depending on your position and location and may be subject to change.
Work Location Assignment: Flexible
Pfizer Australia and New Zealand’s diverse workforce represents the patients we serve and the communities in which we operate. With a focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I), Pfizer ANZ ensures our people are heard and cared for. We offer engagement opportunities in both Colleagues Resource Groups (CRGs) and workstreams across: Culture and Tradition, Reconciliation @ Pfizer (RAP), Gender Equity (GEN), Disability and through the Out Pfizer Employee Network (OPEN) for our LGBT + colleagues and allies.
If you require reasonable adjustment during your application, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Manager.