ing key procure-to-pay activities such as Payment Resolution, handling escalations, solving conflicts for P2P accounts, and troubleshooting invoices/credits cases. For this position, it is required to have the ability to manage a high volume of requests, support and work along with stakeholders to provide excellent customer service in an accurate time.
The objective of this role is to enable GBS Procure to Pay to meet its business objectives by providing quality Procure to Pay analysis and overall business support for Site Leadership, market colleagues, and external vendors.
- Organizes own workload prioritizes and proactively follows up on outstanding items.
- P2P Payment Resolution
- Maintains and when possible exceeds metrics and goals.
- Takes initiative in identifying processes and initiatives that fit into our Digital Finance strategy.
- Has strong analytical and process management skills.
- Actively supports our GBS value proposition by keeping processes aligned with our delivery model and global standard, adhering to our internal controls structures, and helping to identify process improvement opportunities.
- Supports and co-leads select in-house processes, continuous improvement initiatives, and stakeholder collaborations.
- Demonstrates business acumen and is able to apply market-specific knowledge in Business Partner and Customer interactions.
- Independently manages the formal relationship with key internal stakeholders and colleagues of diverse backgrounds, including different departments, cultures, business units, and countries.
- Ensure the timely and proper execution of adequate internal controls, and understanding of our SOP proposing updates when the documentation does not align with our day-to-day processes.
- Takes ownership of every audit request that involves his/her processes.
- Responsible for keeping accurate and up-to-date Work Instructions, Job Aids, and Desktop Procedures documentation.
- Assist the management team and other colleagues as needed.
- Responsible for the maintenance and consistent application of Pfizer and GBS Americas policies.
- Works towards and maintains agreed metrics and goals.
- Capable to make basic decisions over daily responsibilities.
- Promptly escalates operative and legal issues to his/her manager.
- Evaluates customer/internal documentation and system information.
- Maintains focus on customer service.
- Communication skills (written and verbal) – effectively communicate with internal and external End users, customers, and vendors.
- Organizational skills – ability to organize workload, prioritize, and follow up on outstanding items.
- Exercises sound judgment abilities.
- Good understanding of system functionality and processes.
- Attention to detail and ability to work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Prepare basic analysis for external accountants and Corporate Audits.
- Participate on organization committees.
- Participate in the delivery of internally developed training.
- Seek opportunities to be mentored by others.
- Operational Transformation support including primary processing, issue resolution, and maintaining metrics and goals.
- Demonstrate ownership of personal and professional development.
- Ability to operate independently and remain focused through change or uncertainty.
- All P2P Teams within GBS (Global Business Services)
- Genpact (Outsourced Service Provider)
- Enabling Finance
- Consolidations & Controllers
- All Finance Business Unit Colleagues
- Sourcing Procurement
- External Vendors and Pfizer Colleagues
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or in progress in Business,Accounting, or Finance.
- 1-4 years of relevant functional accounting or finance experience.
- Proficiency in PC skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills required, any other language if required by the business
- Portuguese (is a plus).
Technical Skills Requirements
- Proficient Office, WebEx, and Teams Knowledge.
- Proficient Accounting Finance knowledge.
- Proven experience in multinationals, shared services, or finance-related if applicable.
- Solid ERP system (SAP, ARIBA, MDGs, Service Now, APEX Analytics, Concur) Subject Matter Expert.
- Stakeholders relationship management.
- Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Advance Communication and customer service skills.
- Required knowledge of reporting capabilities, KPI, and business analytics.
- Internal/external audit management experience.
- Desirable project management and process improvement.
- Time management (ability to work with priorities when several responsibilities are assigned).
- Colleague training experience.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills required, any other language if required by the business.
- KPIs and Measurement basic understanding.
- Capability to manage complex/critical scenarios.
Physical Position Requirements
- Standard Finance and Accounting Office work
- Ability to travel to attend meetings domestically and Internationally
Work Location Assignment: On Premise
EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity) & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, or disability.
Finance & Accounting#LI-PFE