, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
The Vaccines Health and Science Professional (HSP) is responsible for the promotion of a Vaccines Portfolio across customers and channels. This position will require regular live in field customer engagement in addition to virtual engagements.
The HSP is accountable for launching new products, deciding upon the best strategies to manage business relationships, understanding, and securing formulary access, and engaging in product promotion within the assigned geography. In addition, the HSP is charged with sales efforts and relationship development with customers and accounts, including Therapeutic Area Specialists, and Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs).
The HSP should possess customer, market and business acumen combined with strong product and disease state knowledge; demonstrate strong sales, strategic business development, account management skills and in-depth customer engagement expertise in both virtual and in-person settings; utilize a systematic approach to virtual engagement (e.g., clear agenda, next steps/follow ups); have outstanding communications skills; be adept in the operation of digital and virtual tools/multi-platforms skills. Effective at working remotely in collaboration with cross-functional internal teams to address customer needs and compliantly deliver on Pfizer business objectives.
**How You Will Achieve It**
• Drive sales in assigned territory to maximize approved business objectives
• Engages with customers both face to face and virtually
• Develops and implements effective business and territory call plans; effectively identifies and implements live/virtual engagement strategies with customer to maximize overall effectiveness and impact
• Effectively builds rapport and relationships with customers in both live and virtual environments; uses judgment to maintain customer engagement by successfully utilizing existing and ever-changing digital tools effectively for successful customer engagement
• Understands and leverages internal reports and analytics to assist with identifying, developing, and implementing strategic business opportunities
• Compliantly leverages product and disease state knowledge using approved clinically oriented disease state information and patient resources, as applicable
• Demonstrates market knowledge, uncovering barriers and drivers across all relevant business channels (Public Health, Private Market, Retail, etc.)
• Collaborate effectively and compliantly with cross-functional colleagues, including Field Medical and Account Management, to address customer inquiries and advance Pfizer objectives
• Completes all administrative expectations on time and compliantly (e.g., entering customer calls appropriately, submitting expenses, responding to all requests from sales leadership, managers and/or Pfizer internal partners)
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum 2 years' experience in one or more of the following:
• Professional Sales or Promotional Activity
• Small Business Owner or other Entrepreneurial experience, Marketing, Customer Service and/or Account Management
• Relevant Healthcare/Scientific roles (e.g., RN, Pharmacist, PT, OT, etc.)
• Educator (e.g., Teacher, Principal)
• Full time Military experience
• Must live within 25 miles of the border of the territory
• Valid US driver's license and a driving record in compliance with company standards
• 1 year of pharmaceutical, biotech, medical sales and/or medical related marketing
• Strong track record of sales or marketing success, strong territory management skills, outstanding communications skills, as well as demonstrated teamwork, leadership ability and accountability
• Experience with Vaccines therapeutic area and products
• Knowledge of posted territory customers and markets (prescribers/HCPs/institutions/organizations)
• Reside within the territory boundaries
Non-Standard Work Schedule, Travel, or Environment Requirements
Ability to travel to all accounts/office locations within territory
Depending on size of territory and business need, candidates may be required to stay overnight as necessary
ADDITIONAL JOB DETAILS:
Relocation support available.
Last day to apply: March 1****,** 2024.**
The annual base salary for this position ranges from $70,600 to $167,600. In addition, this position offers an additional quarterly Sales Incentive bonus. We offer comprehensive and generous benefits and programs to help our colleagues lead healthy lives and to support each of life's moments. Benefits offered include a 401(k) plan with Pfizer Matching Contributions and an additional Pfizer Retirement Savings Contribution, paid vacation, holiday and personal days, paid caregiver/parental and medical leave, and health benefits to include medical, prescription drug, dental and vision coverage. Learn more at Pfizer Candidate Site - U.S. Benefits| (uscandidates.mypfizerbenefits.com). Pfizer compensation structures and benefit packages are aligned based on the location of hire. The United States salary range provided does not apply to any location outside of the United States.
Relocation assistance may be available based on business needs and/or eligibility.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer. This position requires permanent work authorization in the United States.