FGB'ers gave this company a 4.1/5 in overall job satisfaction
FGB’ers working at Pfizer rated their manager’s support a 4.5/5
23-25 Week Maternity Leave (Fully paid for birth parents)
Family building benefits include $35,000 fertility services + $25,000 adoption and surrogacy services
Pfizer is a founding member of Healthcare Businesswomen's Association Gender Parity Collaborative
Pfizer, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry is continuously seeking top talents. Right now, to our office in Warsaw, we are seeking qualified candidates to the newly created Department to fill the following position :
Safety Data Management Specialist - German/Dutch Speaker
This is what you can look forward to:
• Review, rank, verify, process and document case-related information: event terms; validity, seriousness, special scenarios; timelines; accuracy and consistency. Process cases based on these assessments
• Review case criteria to determine the appropriate workflow for case processing
• Assess cases to distinguish those with particular complexities and/or specific issues, and escalate appropriately. Write and edit case narrative.
• Determine and perform appropriate case follow-up, including generation of follow-up requests
• Review processed cases to verify accuracy, consistency, and compliance with process requirements, and review case data for special scenarios
• Liaise with key partners, locally , and other stakeholders regarding safety data collection and data reconciliation
• Report to the Drug Safety Team Lead
What you offer:
• Very good level of English and German or Dutch
• Master degree in one of the following : medical, pharmaceutical, biology, biotechnology, chemistry or similar - preferred
• Experience in pharmacovigilance and/or data management preferred but not required
• Experience and skill with medical writing will be an advantage
• Experience in use and management of relational databases preferred
• Ability, with supervision, to solve routine problems and to surface issues constructively
• Ability to make basic decisions with an understanding of the consequences
• Ability to work under supervision in a matrix organization
• Very good computer skills
• Analytical skills
What we offer:
• Job contract in Pfizer
• Competitive salary and annual bonus eligibility
• Customized benefits package (e.g. medical care, life insurance, Multisport, daily fruits, Christmas gifts, educational workshops and trainings etc.)
• International and supportive culture with development opportunities
Please apply in English only!
Breakthroughs that change patients' lives... At Pfizer we are a patient centric company, guided by our four values: courage, joy, equity and excellence. Our breakthrough culture lends itself to our dedication to transforming millions of lives.
Digital Transformation Strategy
One bold way we are achieving our purpose is through our company wide digital transformation strategy. We are leading the way in adopting new data, modelling and automated solutions to further digitize and accelerate drug discovery and development with the aim of enhancing health outcomes and the patient experience.
We aim to create a trusting, flexible workplace culture which encourages employees to achieve work life harmony, attracts talent and enables everyone to be their best working self. Let’s start the conversation!
Equal Employment Opportunity
We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to building a successful business. As an employer, Pfizer is committed to celebrating this, in all its forms – allowing for us to be as diverse as the patients and communities we serve. Together, we continue to build a culture that encourages, supports and empowers our employees.
Pfizer is a leading research-based biopharmaceutical company. We apply science and our global resources to deliver innovative therapies that extend and significantly improve lives. We make medicines and vaccines that help people when they are sick and prevent them from getting sick in the first place. Every day, our colleagues work in developed and emerging markets to ...